Resolved: Fort Financial Services (FortFS) blocked my trades and rejects withdrawals

back to source of origin, which is skrill.

ok good. keep us updated with each successful receipt of your withdrawal.

I also should note that if you really want to say thanks, consider a voluntary donation for senior FPA member's time. Details are in my signature and also via PM.

Well, besides the fact I was banned from trading without a clear reason and a really slow way of withdrawing funds, I am fine as long as I get all my money back.
"Good" might not be the right word.

Also I think it's mentionable that the withdrawal process goes on without any further pressure from this side, without inviting their representatives here.

Let us see how it goes on.

Well, besides the fact I was banned from trading without a clear reason and a really slow way of withdrawing funds, I am fine as long as I get all my money back.

Also I think it's mentionable that the withdrawal process goes on without any further pressure from this side, without inviting their representatives here.

Keep us updated :)

You are a very patient trader.
I do recommend that you re-read this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/ And start looking carefully at the business model of the brokerage BEFORE depositing or trading.

another withdrawal received.
So far the withdrawal procedure looks quite solid, slow however, but steady.
To prevent spam, I am going to reduce my reports here, getting back once the flow stopps or a significant amount is withdrawn.

Back