Resolved: Fort Financial Services (FortFS) blocked my trades and rejects withdrawals

another withdrawal received.
So far the withdrawal procedure looks quite solid, slow however, but steady.
To prevent spam, I am going to reduce my reports here, getting back once the flow stopps or a significant amount is withdrawn.
It's still good, what is total left?

Well, besides the fact I was banned from trading without a clear reason and a really slow way of withdrawing funds, I am fine as long as I get all my money back.
Banned from trading and there was never an honest nor crystal clear response from the company reinstating what is wrong and what isn't. I guess FortFS is afraid to answer your question because their busy updating the terms and conditions to safeguard their sorry ass in case of being sue by a baller.

Anyways, keep pushing them. Meanwhile, I'll continue hairdressing them with known facts to ensure that you get a timely response from them.

update:
over the last weeks/months I requested withdrawals everytime possible.
In this case - since each withdrawal takes round about 5 days +1 day since you are not allowed to request a new one on the same day you received money - I got roughly 900€ per week.

This procedure is awfully slow, however, I am still on track getting my money back.
From 25000€ there are now 7000€ left on the account.

I am going to get back here once I received everyting.

update:
over the last weeks/months I requested withdrawals everytime possible.
In this case - since each withdrawal takes round about 5 days +1 day since you are not allowed to request a new one on the same day you received money - I got roughly 900€ per week.

This procedure is awfully slow, however, I am still on track getting my money back.
From 25000€ there are now 7000€ left on the account.

I am going to get back here once I received everyting.
Slowly good news :)

My withdrawal from 23.06. got stuck. To weeks no processing.

Contacted the suppport. Waiting for answer. Keeping you updated.

After having contacted the support, the withdrawal was processed the next day.
Next withdrawal request on 08.07.
Waiting for a whole week again... this is sooo slow.

Received an email:
Dear xxxxxx!

Unfortunately, we have to reject your withdrawal application. At the moment, we are carrying out technical work with Skrill payment system. Tentatively they will be completed by Friday. Please create a new withdrawal request on 17/07, we apologize for the inconvenience!

Sincerely yours,

Fort Financial Services – Citadel of trading!

Last edited:
After having contacted the support, the withdrawal was processed the next day.
Next withdrawal request on 08.07.
Waiting for a whole week again... this is sooo slow.

Received an email:
Dear xxxxxx!

Unfortunately, we have to reject your withdrawal application. At the moment, we are carrying out technical work with Skrill payment system. Tentatively they will be completed by Friday. Please create a new withdrawal request on 17/07, we apologize for the inconvenience!

Sincerely yours,

Fort Financial Services – Citadel of trading!
Keep us updating.

Following the very slow withdrawal procedure, my balance is meanwhile down to €2000.
The latest withdrawal was canceled after a week with the reason that the new maximum withdrawal is now 700€. I should request a new one.
I still have a 900€ withdrawal pending, the support is unable to cancel or forward it, at the same time I am withdrawing the final balance step by step, week by week.

Keeping you updated.

Back