Resolved: FortFS just stole my $500

FortFS just contacted me, and they said that the bonus money they said I got was in error. They are allowing me to withdraw my deposit of $450. As soon as the funds are deposited into my bank account, I will paypal over $45 as promised.

FortFS just contacted me, and they said that the bonus money they said I got was in error. They are allowing me to withdraw my deposit of $450. As soon as the funds are deposited into my bank account, I will paypal over $45 as promised.

Great news!

I have donated $45 via Paypal. I'm quite sure these guys at FortFS got some sort of communication from FPA. I'm thankful for this website for being in existence.

I did get the paypal notification. Thank you for following up and for your generosity. This is a good example for others like @amatobialex to follow.

So can you confirm that you have received your all of your funds to your bank account? I assume they did. It is good to see some cases do actually get resolved with FPA help.

BTW, is your bank acct located in Vietnam? or which country?

--------------------------

@FPA Forums Team will come along and mark the thread as resolved shortly.

Last edited:
I did get the paypal notification. Thank you for following up. This is a good example for others like @amatobialex to follow.

So can you confirm that you have received your all of your funds to your bank account? I assume they did. It is good to see some cases do actually get resolved with FPA help.

BTW, is your bank acct located in Vietnam? or which country?

--------------------------

@FPA Forums Team will come along and mark the thread as resolved shortly.
Yes. I live in Vietnam, and the bank is a Vietnamese bank. I got the money quite quickly.

Yes. I live in Vietnam, and the bank is a Vietnamese bank. I got the money quite quickly.

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this resolved and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back