Resolved - Fortrade withdrawal problems

avoup

Recruit
Hi,

recently i tried to withdraw whatever was left on my account from forex broker Fortrade, I contacted them and they told me it would take a few days, maybe even one week, but it's been more than a week now and nothing happened. Now I can't even get any response from them.

When I was filling withdrawal form, their site didn't ask for complete credit card information, just 4 numbers. so i entered first 4 numbers of my card and assumed they would refund it on the same card i deposited with.

Maybe they just don't care about leaving clients, or they think little amount of money isn't worth of their time.

What should I do now?

Hi,

recently i tried to withdraw whatever was left on my account from forex broker Fortrade, I contacted them and they told me it would take a few days, maybe even one week, but it's been more than a week now and nothing happened. Now I can't even get any response from them.

When I was filling withdrawal form, their site didn't ask for complete credit card information, just 4 numbers. so i entered first 4 numbers of my card and assumed they would refund it on the same card i deposited with.

Maybe they just don't care about leaving clients, or they think little amount of money isn't worth of their time.

What should I do now?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

thanks for reply,

i just sent the link to every email i knew.

and here's my account number: 2409310

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

i sent them link multiple times, on multiple email addresses. waited for weekend to end, tried to open chat but still nothing.

what now?

fyi ... when 4 #'s are asked for it is usually the last 4
if the info is not exact they may think an attempt to defraud is happening and therefore not follow thru on the withdrawal
you could also try the chat with us under support to chase after them

they contacted me today and told me to wait untill they solve this problem.

thanks for your replies, I'll post an update.

okay, every misunderstanding got cleared and they sent the money back. I haven't got it back yet but they sent me proof.

okay, every misunderstanding got cleared and they sent the money back. I haven't got it back yet but they sent me proof.
Glad to hear the news. Your confirmation needed to make this thread as a resolved so write us back again when you receive money in your account.

Back