Resolved - FxClub/Libertex unable to withdraw my funds

martinfx28

Private
This is regarding the issue I'm facing with FxClub (aka Libertex).

I've been trading with these guys for almost two years (March 2016). I traded without problems making profit and even they allowed me to make a withdrawal once.

Two months ago on Oct 17, I placed a withdrawal request which was rejected one, two, a number of times. Each time they requested a different document, supposedly for AML verification.

I provided the documents in timely matter the same day they requested them. On the other hand one has to wait days, even weeks for them to reply an email. When I provided everything you could imagine and there was nothing left to ask using the AML excuse, they stop replying me and the account was put under "verification".

Verification of what? The account has been blocked/put under verification ever since, and no one explained anything for the last month and a half. The only person that replies my emails once a week is an account manager that is unable to get any responses or explanations for me. According to him "internal control" doesn't share any information about this case with him. Really? Two months like this?

I traded FX many years and I know what's normal and what's not. This broker is showing a scam behavior, illegally withholding my funds without any explanations. We are talking about usd 30k here, it's not a couple hundred dollars.

I still have hopes of recovering my funds, I will post again when I have any update.

I'm attaching a few screenshots showing my accounts on the FxClub portal and also the list of emails exchanged with them over the last two months. Additionally three emails from the account's manager so you can see what they are replying

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 5
  • emails received.jpg
    emails received.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 5
Here are the other screenshots.

Attachments

• sent mails.jpg
    sent mails.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 1
  • email1.jpg
    email1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1
  • email2.jpg
    email2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 2
  • email3.jpg
    email3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2
Also you can see them contacting me from @forexclub.ru. They all the same, maybe using different legal entities.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/77/www.fxclub.com

Thanks for your help. It's appreciated.

The account numbers are: 700097518 , 710092772 and 720181472.

I just sent the invitation for the broker to join this thread. Email was sent to info/money/support/documents@fxclub.org and also to the personal account manager.

I also posted the review as you suggested and today it was approved.

Thank you,
Martin.

Thanks for your help. It's appreciated.

The account numbers are: 700097518 , 710092772 and 720181472.

I just sent the invitation for the broker to join this thread. Email was sent to info/money/support/documents@fxclub.org and also to the personal account manager.

I also posted the review as you suggested and today it was approved.

Thank you,
Martin.
Great, Now let's wait for their response.

Back