RESOLVED - *** fxcm scam alert*** they stole 50% of my withdrawal

thomas_wolf

Private
i deposited 100usd into my fxcm account by visa card. they suspended my account and demanded a higher deposit in order to get it unlocked, which i opted against. they offered to close my account and refund me my 100 usd. i asked them to refund the money back to my visa card (visa card withdrawals are free and in my cause it was the only option because fxcm only allow withdrawals to the source of deposit in order to be compliant with money laundering regulations) they didnt do it. i sent them another email and asked asked them again to refund me and their employee ended up wiring only 50usd to my bank account. This is definately a scam. They deliberately broke the law and their own rules regarding withdrawals in order to steal 50% of my withdrawal with insanely high bank wire fees even tho i was entitled to a VISA card payment which i actually asked for in the first place !!! THIS IS DEFINITE PROOF THAT FXCM ARE IN CRISIS AND DESPERATELY STEALING MONEY OFF THEIR CLIENTS IN THE MOST OBVIOUS WAY !!!

Invite FXCM to join the discussion here.

You may also want to have a chat with your credit card's issuing bank.

ive been in contact with fxcm today and the employee who sent the bank wire promised to fix the issue until tomorrow. lets see what happens. i've also invited jason rogers to this thread.

ive been in contact with fxcm today and the employee who sent the bank wire promised to fix the issue until tomorrow. lets see what happens. i've also invited jason rogers to this thread.

Thanks for reaching out to me, Thomas

As you've mentioned here, my colleagues are already following up with you regarding this matter.

we'll ive got 87.50 of my 100 dollars back now. i've been promised twice to be refunded the missing 12.50usd but it hasnt happened yet. overall ive spent weeks already on getting my 100usd paid out to me, sent almost 10 requests/reminders and like 30 emails. quite frankly i'm shocked about the organisational state of fxcm germany. they seem like a total mess to me . thank god i wasnt so stupid and deposited the 2000usd that they asked for !!

after reminding my 'account manager' two more times that she promised a refund of the remaining usd 12.50 she finally wired the amount. however i dont know how many emails ive exchanged with fxcm since opening that account, i probably wrote 30 and got 30 replies from them. yet at no point of time i was able to actually trade as they locked my account right after i opened/funded it. i'd say it was a very bizarre experience.

after reminding my 'account manager' two more times that she promised a refund of the remaining usd 12.50 she finally wired the amount. however i dont know how many emails ive exchanged with fxcm since opening that account, i probably wrote 30 and got 30 replies from them. yet at no point of time i was able to actually trade as they locked my account right after i opened/funded it. i'd say it was a very bizarre experience.

30 emails for $12.5? :) They must pay you extra!

Back