Resolved - FXCM SCAM!!!!!

in my case, they apparently decided to just steal my money hoping I wouldn't make the theft public. Other thought I have until there is no

please note that FXCM got in touch with me just yesterday before more than a month she totally ignored me! FXCM was scared of an open case in court that will be voted on at the end of this week and on that they decided to answer me. But still no progress, they still tell me that my application is still in the review process ! Nonsense ! Require I have an extra phone number and id documents, although they have my passport already ! But I don't have to give it to them because FXCM terminated the client agreement with me a long time ago and closed my account! Scammers give me my money back !

HI William,

I agree with you that you should have received a response from us sooner, and I do apologize for the delays you experienced.

Our compliance department is in contact so we can help return the funds while satisfying our regulatory requirements.

Jason

HI William,

I agree with you that you should have received a response from us sooner, and I do apologize for the delays you experienced.

Our compliance department is in contact so we can help return the funds while satisfying our regulatory requirements.

Jason
your compliance Department didn't give me a clear answer when I get my money! therefore, on Friday, your company will be voted in court! Oh yeah...it wasn't just a delay, you were ignoring me!!!Jason, you're a liar and a fraud like the rest of your FXCM!!! although as you can see I still will not leave your company an official negative review! but if you do not send me my money before the end of the week I will deploy against you this company on the Internet to oppress your fraudulent activities!!

this theme will always be in the top first place until you return the money! I will one day to move her up to your potential customers see that it is not necessary to open an account at FXCM!!!

Update...they answer me
Hello William,

I was informed by our treasury that your request has been processed and the funds should be on the way to you. I would think you should see the funds in your bank account in the next couple of business days or earlier.

I wait money

I asked FXCM for a screenshot of the Bank transfer on their part to confirm that this transfer is not a fake money transfer application.

Update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-13-09-24-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-13-09-24-55.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 52
Back