Resolved - FXDD and Back Bay FX Services, LLC (BBFX) Scamm me!

Max

Private, 1st Class
Hello!
Within 2 months I can not get my money from FXDD.
Application for Withdrawal was sent on 22 April 2016. So far the money has not been credited to my account in bank. FXDD my questions answered nothing clever. They only say that the money is sent, and do not provide evidence.
The case was sent to mfsa and NFA (the account was open through the IB, NFA Member(Back Bay FX Services, LLC (BBFX))).
Help me please. Tell me what to do? I hope for your support. Waiting for your message A.S.A.P! Thank you!

Hello!
Application for Withdrawal was sent on 22 April 2016. So far the money has not been credited to my account in bank. FXDD my questions answered nothing clever. They only say that the money is sent, and do not provide evidence.
The case was sent to mfsa and NFA (the account was open through the IB, NFA Member(Back Bay FX Services, LLC (BBFX))).
Help me please. Tell me what to do? I hope for your support. Waiting for your message A.S.A.P! Thank you!

We have active rep of FXDD, Here is link of his profile https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/peter-davis.88818/

Go ahead and share this thread link with him and ask him for solution.

Keep us update.

Reactions: Max
Hello!

Please email your account number and some more details about the issue to Pdavis@fxdd.com so I am able to look into this issue and help you get this resolved.

Peter! I hope that you will deal with it. All it sent to your E-mail.
Thanks!

We have reviewed your case. We have returned your original deposit amount through your credit card. Because of Safe Charge's policies your profits had to be sent via wire transfer. I have sent a copy of the receipt for this transaction, which occurred on May 5th,2016, to your email. At this point in time your funds are being held due to an interbank issue that FXDD has no control over.

We are doing everything in our power to resolve the situation for you and have contacted our bank multiple times but the funds have left our account so there is little we can do. We recommend you contact your bank, explain the situation and ask them to contact the intermediary bank if necessary. This situation has been explain to you many times by our support staff and we have previously sent you the wire receipt but if you are looking for further clarification feel free to send your questions to my email.

I am sorry if you are frustrated by this situation but the issue is largely out of our control.

Peter!

Are you joking?
All this I have heard many times from your colleagues.
I spoke with my bank many times. They did not receive the money.
If you send money, you are responsible for it.
The method to send money, it's your choice. Your bank, your bank-correspondent.
FXDD bears full responsibility!
Money can not be lost.
If the money does not reach their destination, they have to be returned to you.
FXDD must return the money to your account and make a new transfer in another way.
This is not my problem.
This is only a problem of FXDD.
Please solve this problem A.S.A.P!

If there was an error with an intermediary bank, this can sometimes take a few weeks to resolve. I recently dealt with an issue where a simple credit card transfer was "lost" by the receiving bank for over 2 months.

Peter and Max,

I believe a trace on a missing bank wire can be initiated from either end. I suggest both of you ask the banks to start a trace.

Thanks for your support! I turned to Peter Davis You can read his response. I blame that FXDD has made money transfer (allegedly) through a bad bank. FXDD offers me change the banking system of the world and look for my money ??? !!!

We just want to update you on the situation to assure you that we are still working on it.

If there was an error with an intermediary bank, this can sometimes take a few weeks to resolve. I recently dealt with an issue where a simple credit card transfer was "lost" by the receiving bank for over 2 months.

Peter and Max,

I believe a trace on a missing bank wire can be initiated from either end. I suggest both of you ask the banks to start a trace.

Thank you for that suggestion. We actually put a tracker in place a few days ago and will send along the information we receive.

We just want to update you on the situation to assure you that we are still working on it.

Thank you for that suggestion. We actually put a tracker in place a few days ago and will send along the information we receive.

Peter!

After your message, it took another 2 weeks! You said that you need a few days, which would clarify the situation ......
All your colleagues from FXDD, say the same thing for more than two months.
However, the money has not yet arrived to me.
Why should I trust you all to hear it repeatedly?
When FXDD will return my money? When FXDD will be responsible for my money? Make repeatedly transfer money to me in any other way and continue to seek the former remittance. That's your problem, why do you make me deal with your problems ?!
All the same, FXDD SCAMM me?

Back