Resolved | FXNET is a SCAM!

rasilviu

Recruit
Hello to all,
I have to warn everybody about the new strategy FXNET is using to finance it's business - or make money and close the office!
When the client loose - the transaction is legal, if the client wins they block the money saying "transactions are suspicious"! The client gets only appreciates for choosing trading with FXNET!

I opened an account with FXNet based on the fact that is a regulated broker.
I started trading in mid September. I lost around 3000 EUR and I deposited again and start trading using the same strategy.
I mention this fact because when I lost money they didn't say is "suspicious" but when I made a profit they took all my money sending me an email message about me braking the terms and condition and the clause 21 of DOB. I asked about DOB and they say is something related with bonus.
I checked on their site and there was nothing about DOB - in september nor in november. Maybe they posted something now to give a legal appearance to their scamming strategy.
Anyway, after hard negotiations I got back the amount of 6040 EUR but they sent my an email to give up benevolently of the 491.15 EUR, amount representing my profit.

If I didn't call and make scandal I would now be ripped off of 6535.15 EUR!
I see that is worse these days, somebody on FPA posted that FXNET is not answering phones nor emails!

Don't choose FXNET!

Is it just me, or is there an uptrend in complaints about FxNet lately?

Is it just me, or is there an uptrend in complaints about FxNet lately?

I am afraid is real!
I sent an email to FXNet (back-office, complaints and to account manager) with links to FPA - inviting them to join the conversation. That was 2 days ago, on 3rd of Dec.
I got no answer yet!
I am still hopping in a positive ending of this!

Hello to all,

I want to thank you very much for all your help!
FXNet gave me back my money!
The hole amount that they owed me! 495.15 EUR.

An employee called me yesterday and told me that the new management doesn't want to have bad publicity because of the OLD management. And this is why they will close all issues they had opened...

I will announce the CySec, too, to close my case.

Thank you very much,
Silviu
:)

Hello to all,

An employee called me yesterday and told me that the new management doesn't want to have bad publicity because of the OLD management. And this is why they will close all issues they had opened...

Thank you very much,
Silviu

Don't hurry in announcing resolved when money hadn't enter your bank account. It may be true or just a trap from the broker, words mean nothing.

I think this case must not end resolved until you see money in bank.

Hello to all,

Thank you very much,
Silviu

Good to know, I hope FxNet will pay the rest of the complainers

New Management at FXNET

Good to know, I hope FxNet will pay the rest of the complainers

It is real! The money arrived in my bank account yesterday at noon!

On January 26th I received an email asking me to confirm the bank account. And yesterday it happened! My hopes were very low!

I emailed CySec asking them to close my complains, but I got no confirmation yet! I will email them again...

I do hope everybody gets their money back!

Thank you FPA for everything you've done!

Rgds,
Silviu

Happy to read that money got into your bank account, but don't give FXNET favor, no need to contact CySec, let them clean the mess they had done so far.

Although, good they started paying for clients, that's the main point of FPA scam threads.

Back