Resolved - FXNet is a SCAM!

monicar

Recruit
Happy New Year to All!

My name is Monica and I live and trade in Voluntari, Romania.
Last year I start trading with FXNET and they took all my money.
They stole 6671.50 EUR.

Beware at FXNET.

Best wishes,
Monica

Hi Monica,

Can you please tell us more details how they took your money ?

And you contacted them yet or not ?

If not then

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Note : If you deposited via Credit Card then talk with CC department and ask for charge back.

Best Of Luck

Happy New Year to All!

They stole 6671.50 EUR.

Beware at FXNET.

Best wishes,
Monica

Besides warning against dealing with his company, do you want to get your money back?

I agree with FxMaster, it would be fair if you will share more details and will ask them to join this thread

Hi everyone

I think some of you know that I have been affiliated with FxNet some time ago. Then I pulled almost all my friends away when I felt some things are wrong. Management has been changed a couple of time, and they visited me in person several times, but I was sure the problem wasn't the management, but the ownership. When a company's decision is in the hands of one person, it's definitely deemed to fail. It certainly breaks the structure of a company.
Now, couple of days ago, I received an email from a sales manager in the company, who apparently is the only one left from the old crew. This is the email conversation between him and I. I won't post names for the sake of confidentiality:

Dear Amin

I would like to ask you if you have Skype account. Also i would like to inform you that Fxnet has changed ownership. The new management want to come on Lebanon next Weekend 16/17/18-01-15 for some meetings.
They will be glad to have a meeting with you also. If you are interested kindly let me know. Thanks
Best Regards

Hi *******
Although this is a deja-vu scenario, since I've been here on the last management change, I definitely have no problem meeting with you guys. I would be delighted. My skype is ******
Regards

I can guarantee that it is not a deja-vu scenario because the only person that i still the same in Fxnet is me. The management has been totally changed. I will update you once i have more details regarding the trip. Thanks!
Based on that, my first advice will be to solve those FPA problems and have an Fxnet Rep in the FPA. I will let you know what was exactly discussed in the meeting. Transparent as usual.

Please ask your friend to post his problem on the FPA by opening a new thread. Let's try and solve some problems.

Happy New Year to All!

They stole 6671.50 EUR.

Beware at FXNET.

Best wishes,
Monica

Another crooked entity from Cyprus? Well... if you check the attacked file and see for yourself how the government office of the company registry looks like... then you have to ask yourself: Would you trust a company that is registered at an office that looks like some trash bin?
Then ask yourself: This company now is registered and proceeds to obtain a license to conduct financial business.... Wouldn't you think that the CySec office looks about the same? .. and then you believe that regulation really takes place? They wouldn't even find a file, I can tell you that much. I did complain a few months back about a Cyprus company - I attached all files as requested. They sent me confirmation of having received the complaint and documents. After 5 weeks, I received another email, asking me to please submit the documents again...... Such are trash bin government offices in Cyprus.
View attachment Cyprus Company Registry.pdf

Hello,

They cancelled my account on 7th of November and after long discussions in 19th of Nov they wrote to me the following:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:31 PM, complaints fxnet <complaints@fxnet.com> wrote:

Dear Monica,

Apologies for my failure to include the 2nd option. Please see below the updated e-mail:

After your conversation with the Trading Department, I hope that you have reached a win-win solution. The Trading Department re-submitted your case to the Management with a new payout suggestion, who has deliberated and agreed to offer the following 2 options:

1. The Company is ready to execute, in good faith, a withdrawal request for the amount of EUR 4,571.2. The Company is also ready to credit the client's balance, with the amount of EUR 1000 with the purpose of trading. Any profits resulting from trading on the MT4 acc 122546 can be withdrawn at any point (assuming all positions/trades are closed) but the amount credited to the MT4 acc 122546 (EUR 1,000) can only be withdrawn after successfully trading 150 turn round lots.

If the above finds you in agreement, you can initiate its execution by sending a request to the Company for a withdrawal of the amount of 4,571.2 Euros. In the meantime, we will proceed with crediting the above-mentioned amount to your MT4 account for further trading. By sending the withdrawal request to the Company, you agree to not have any further claims against the Company.

OR,

2. The Company is ready to execute a withdrawal request for the amount of EUR 5,250. You must initiate this by sending a request to the Company for a withdrawal of this amount. By doing this action, you do not have any further claims against the Company.

Thank you for your co-operation and looking forward to your response.

I open a withdrawal request (second option) in the same day. Now is cancelled with no comment. No money in my bank account!

I didn't do anything wrong! They accused me of bonus abuse! Which is not true!

There is nobody answering the phone and it happened before Christmas. This year: zero answers!
On Live Chat: nobody there, too (at least for English - I haven't try Greek).
Via email: I sent them a message telling them about the opened case on CySec and FPA. No answer.

3 days ago I received this automated message:

Backoffice Fxnet
Jan 9 (3 days ago)

to me
Dear Mrs Monica Racuciu,

Please note that FXNET finished with the office re-location and has now new members in the Management/Ownership board.

As decided and instructed by the previous management, the strategy on your account has been considered as taking advantage on the bonus offer.

As a result, your account with the company will be closed with immediate effect; the transactions initiated in your account with FXNET with bonus abuse will be revoked/cancelled; we shall not be making any further payments/reimbursements to you.

This email is official. It speaks for itself that it is sent to you without prejudice to any rights and/or remedies our Company may have in relation to this matter, now or in the future.

They forgot every promise the old management made!

There shouldn't be a case in the first place! I didn't abuse they're bonus! They just needed some quick money!

Regards,
Monica

--
Backoffice

Tel: +357 25108111
Fax: +357 25108988
E-mail: backoffice@FxNet.com
Site: www.FxNet.com
Connect with us Description: Description: cid:image002.gif@01CAE786.718A3F80 YouTube Description: Description: cid:image002.gif@01CAE786.718A3F80 Twitter Description: Description: cid:image002.gif@01CAE786.718A3F80 LinkedIn Description: Description: cid:image002.gif@01CAE786.718A3F80 FaceBook

Today I have in my bank account the amount of 6671.20 EUR that FXNET owed to me from Oct 2014.

Finally they realized that what they were doing it was wrong!
An employee called me yesterday and told me that FXNET has a new management and they are not happy with the bad publicity the old management got and asked me to erase my posts about FXNET, because they will keep the company name.

I can't erase my message but I can write this positive one, and also I will tell CySec to close the case.

Thank YOU very, very, very much for your help!

Best wishes,
Monica

despite the long wait, im really relieved that you got your money back, the company might be on unstable grounds with all the management changes going on. but still i hope positively that they do better and its gonna take some work clearing all past mistakes. well done monica.

Back