Resolved - FXNET zeroed my account then they offered me 1000 euro to shut me up!

latest discussion on livechat below:( "wait wait wait" how much more do i need to wait ?

Fxnet SupportHello claudiu. How may I help you?

claudiuhi

chat closed

Fxnet SupportI asked at the back office and they said they are still looking into the problem, there are a number of steps to be followed, they know that you are waiting for an answer and as soon as they will have a concludent one, they will get right back to you. thank you for understanding and being patient

claudiuk

thanks

9:15 am its been almost 4 months

and the case will also be voted in fpa forums

they could at least post there that

have a good day

Fxnet Supporthave a good day too, and hope the case will be cleared soon, we are just support here, we cannot hurry the procedures

there have Been comments on the FXNET review section and also here in the scam alerts folder, but probably they had smaller amounts to recover. I have over 6k euros that they took away

Well, they said they paid back. So far I didn't see one OP that approved that.

"Dear Client

We are proud to announce the release of our newly redesigned website.

Due to the continuous improvements of our products and services, FxNet.com website has been reshaped to provide better usability and seamless user-level experience.

On top of the new system interface, our trading platform has been drastically upgraded with the integration of new featured products.

We thank you, our valued clients, and always look forward to providing top-class services even
better in the future.

Sincerely Yours,
FxNet Ltd"

I see FXNET is rebranding, stay away from them if you care for your money !

Voting has started, thank you AssistMod. Have they replied to you maybe ? I have received nothing from them at all

Scammers

Just been on the phone with FXNET again, same story, "oh I am sorry sir I am new to this company but I will let the management know, they are in a meeting now"

Assistmod why does it say on the FXNET review that it has not gotten a guilty verdict if they did ?
"Feb 2015 WARNING: Withdrawals from FxNet were frozen for over a month. Many were paid, but the FPA has not been able to get a response from FxNet on one case. That case has not gotten a guilty verdict in the FPA Traders Court vote. Unless this issue can be resolved, the FPA recommends AGAINST depositing any funds with Fx Net."

Back