Resolved: FxOpen- Did not execute my stoploss

Donlams

Recruit
my account number is 14500317. MT5 account
the market has hit my stop loss twice and it did not execute, i have same order on other 3 different brokers and FxOpen MT4 accounts and all executed my stoploss, and FxOpen hedged my sell order with a counter buy order (same lot as my un-executed sell order) and it did not read profit or loss, its just said "Started" at the profit tab of the terminal.

now i just realized the order has been closed. and my sell order they maliciously closed and the buy order they placed at my stoploss are not even appearing in the history tab of the terminal. this looks fraudulent to me and unethical but please FxOpen should prove me wrong.

i just logged into my client portal to see if my funds has been refunded to my wallet, lo and behold i cant find my MT5 account, and i cant find my money that is in it
Capture error.PNG
Capture error2-1.PNG
Capture error3.PNG
Capture error3-1.PNG
Capture client portal.PNG
!!!
i have sent more than 4 emails and non was acknowledged
please let my money be refunded in my account, thank you.
i attached the screenshot, please check.

the issue has been resolved, they finally picked my call and explained they had a technical error with their MT5 platform and have resolved it with MQL5, my funds have been returned to my account and my MT5 account has appeared back on my client portal of their site...:cool::cool:

Back