Resolved - FXPRIMUS issue

sam_fx1

Recruit
I want advice of MASTERS of FPA.
I try demo account for few months and after i felt confidant i open an Live account with FXPRIMUS with usd 100. Before opening an account , I read the review of FXPRIMUS on FPA and it is neutral.I also seen Mr.Maria Sant Singh on CNBC (who is prompting FXPRIMUS). So it make me more confidant to open an account.
Let me tell you they are very slow in their operation.They need 24hours to deposit fund which I made through card.(it should be instant).In few weeks and thanks to leverage ,I turned my usd 100 to $750. ( it is around X-mas time)
So i feel really good and try to withdraw at least my initial capital but they refused my withdrawal request saying that "you can't withdraw your fund before 14 working days of deposit" It might be some Laws of Mauritius.After I received such mail I felt low and close my all position and cancel my limit orders too(as that time is due volume days)
Next morning (28-12-2012) I wake up and open my MT4 and I was shocked to see that my balance is $28 only. I check my account history immediately and found that they have open few high leverage position and in just 10pips ,I am stop out.
On that day I even contact them through chat and they advise me to send a mail to support.I did it and even I mail to report@fxprimus.com from where I got "daily confirmation" mail.but none of them has revert me . It has been 5 days passed and looks like they are still investigating it.
Please advice me How i can handle this matter to get my funds back? .It makes me really think that even a reputed and well known broker can CHEW client profit. I will fight till i got my fund back.

Contact the compliance department of FxPrimus. Ask them for server logs showing the IP addresses of all trades for the month of December. Don't tell them anything else or the answer may get tied into the ongoing investigation.

I already filed my complaint to LEVEL-2 support of FXPRIMUS but still to receive a revert from them.

I should your idea too but now it is late.

Contact the compliance department of FxPrimus. Ask them for server logs showing the IP addresses of all trades for the month of December. Don't tell them anything else or the answer may get tied into the ongoing investigation.

Since you should have downloaded FXPrimus MT4 platform, you should have your trading log history stored in your computer.

You can locate that folder on default installation path..... C:/Program Files/FXPrimus MT4/logs

Keep us informed on your progress.

I send my MT4 logs to FXPRIMUS and they revert in just one line mail " The IP address mention in logs file is not of FXPRIMUS hence we can't do anything for you"

Since you should have downloaded FXPrimus MT4 platform, you should have your trading log history stored in your computer.

You can locate that folder on default installation path..... C:/Program Files/FXPrimus MT4/logs

I send my MT4 logs to FXPRIMUS and they revert in just one line mail " The IP address mention in logs file is not of FXPRIMUS hence we can't do anything for you"

Response From FXPRIMUS Support

@Sam_fx1,

Kind sir, with all due respect we categorically deny each and every accusation and statement you have made. We have been in contact with you multiple time via email and even had a representative reach out to you via telephone earlier today to hear your side of your story. We have noted you continue to escalate this matter both online & offline, which you have every right to do, regardless if we feel you're completely incorrect in your assertions or not. All we request, is that when you post, email, and re-tell your story, you are presenting factual information and not distorting what actually occurred.

With that said, we will be more than happy to post not only the email chain between your good self and our support staff along with the trade log showing the IP address of each and every transaction in your account from your original funding until your last transaction.

Again, with your permission we will be more than happy to post both on this fine forum. We await your confirmation to do so.

@FPA Administrator,

Please advise what is needed to have our good name completely cleared so that the name FXPRIMUS does not appear in this forum as the accusations are 100% incorrect and without an ounce of truth.

Regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

I'd be very interested to see the IP addresses.

Were those sent to the client when he first requested it, or did he really only get "The IP address mention in logs file is not of FXPRIMUS hence we can't do anything for you"?

I'd be very interested to see the IP addresses.

Were those sent to the client when he first requested it, or did he really only get "The IP address mention in logs file is not of FXPRIMUS hence we can't do anything for you"?

@Pharaoh,

This client was furnished with the entire trade logs within 48 hours of requesting them, and have documented proof of this along with each and every email that was exchanged between this client and FXPRIMUS Support. As noted prior, we'd be more than happy to provide each and every piece of evidence to support our side upon the clients blessing.

Failing which, however, FPA we kindly request that you remove this thread entirely from this forum as the client is not allowing us a fair forum to share our side and by right, we can't share this information without his blessing.

Regards,
FXPRIMUS Support

sam_fx1, can FxPrimus post that info?

FxPrimus, if you do post it, please remove any personally identifying information.

Back