RESOLVED = FXPRIMUS Problem - Be careful Traders!

thaifxbroker

Recruit
FXPRIMUS is a SCAM! Their representative Tim Sim Yong Siang approach our boss with a package that was too good to be true.

Our first impression from the Live Chat and Approval Department was excellent customer service. The rep. on live chat were polite and well verse in their information however they authorization was only limited to basic information. Status of funding/withdrawal and trading issues had to be done via email. This is when you will notice their service become inferior and unpleasant. The rep Tim also goes missing and when contacted with the assistance of support, choose to deny our existance.

We experience "Trade TimeOut" and server disconnect. The situation was worst during major news as the server has severe lag and was non responsive. The polite Live Chat rep will deny there is an issue and ask you to email in the issue and the the email response will be the standard answer
" In reviewing your order, we did not note any timeout errors in our logs..."
"..the issue is related to a connectivity issue between your MT4 terminal and our servers"
We running the same trades with our existing brokers with no issues.

Unhappy with the platform, we decided to withdraw our funds. Our client received an email asking for alternative document thus the withdrawal was rejected. We email the withdrawal department and on 24 August 2013 and received a standard email on 28 August 2013 as below:
Dear Client

Please let us have your client’s MT4 ID, name and reference number of his withdrawal request for us to be able to understand the below situation and investigate accordingly.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Wafa

4 Days or 2 Bus. Days. to RECEIVE A USELESS EMAIL. FXPRIMUS prides on 24 bus. hours response time which they did not meet.
How many withdrawal does FXPRIMUS reject that they are unable to trace a Thai client withdrawal? Such amateurish support!

We also email the support department many times starting from the 24 Aug 2013. Again we received their vareity standard useless email response from Camille Murphy and Thomas Eaton. At this point the rep Tim was still missing.

We then email Tim and cc-ed the support department. Not suprising, Tim deny our existance.

Based on FPA post, Terry Thompson provided an email address president@fxprimus . We also email this address on the 24 Aug 2013 and we are yet to receive a response. It is 17 DAYS and counting!

It obvious their Live Chat and approval department has been outsource as the service quality is very professional to trap clients and con clients. The second level support offers second-rate service and is obviously working only in US hours thus requires 24 hours to reply. Focus on sending out bulk emails and does not bothered about solving the issue but just meeting the 24 bus. hr turn around time. After 5 emails to support@fxprimus.com ,my issue is still not solved and the matter has been sweep under the carpet by their support department. No follow up call or email from the support department. Mind you the approval department, not only sent follow up emails to our client but also to us IB and even followed up with our clients with phone calls. Great strategy to con the public.

In my opinion their objective has been met, they got the funds, this is why they have a variety of funding options but limited withdrawal options and they want to keep our money thus are not interested in helping a client withdraw their funds.

FXPRIMUS offers trust account from Ninety East Financial! At the same time the person is also the on the board of director in FXPRIMUS. Another scam used by FXPRIMUS to make USD 50 from the clients.

FXPRIMUS invest in education tools and social media to attract as many novice traders as possible so that FXPRIMUS can get away with their inferior platform and substandard trade support and customer service!

This cunning broker uses social media, advertisng and every trick in the book in customer service to con the public. Be careful of this broker!

Attachments

• fxp.jpg
    fxp.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 34
First and foremost, stop all trading activity.

Now it sounds like a common "delay and see if they give up" maneuver. The trick to breaking these is to help the client send and resend everything they ask for, to tie up live chat, and to keep emailing as many of their people as possible. A company playing the infinite delay game will often give up when they see opposition that's determined enough to make the company spend more money paying support agents than the amount of money disputed.

FXPRIMUS is a SCAM! Their representative Tim Sim Yong Siang approach our boss with a package that was too good to be true.

Our first impression from the Live Chat and Approval Department was excellent customer service. The rep. on live chat were polite and well verse in their information however they authorization was only limited to basic information. Status of funding/withdrawal and trading issues had to be done via email. This is when you will notice their service become inferior and unpleasant. The rep Tim also goes missing and when contacted with the assistance of support, choose to deny our existance.

We experience "Trade TimeOut" and server disconnect. The situation was worst during major news as the server has severe lag and was non responsive. The polite Live Chat rep will deny there is an issue and ask you to email in the issue and the the email response will be the standard answer
" In reviewing your order, we did not note any timeout errors in our logs..."
"..the issue is related to a connectivity issue between your MT4 terminal and our servers"
We running the same trades with our existing brokers with no issues.

Unhappy with the platform, we decided to withdraw our funds. Our client received an email asking for alternative document thus the withdrawal was rejected. We email the withdrawal department and on 24 August 2013 and received a standard email on 28 August 2013 as below:
Dear Client

Please let us have your client’s MT4 ID, name and reference number of his withdrawal request for us to be able to understand the below situation and investigate accordingly.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Wafa

4 Days or 2 Bus. Days. to RECEIVE A USELESS EMAIL. FXPRIMUS prides on 24 bus. hours response time which they did not meet.
How many withdrawal does FXPRIMUS reject that they are unable to trace a Thai client withdrawal? Such amateurish support!

We also email the support department many times starting from the 24 Aug 2013. Again we received their vareity standard useless email response from Camille Murphy and Thomas Eaton. At this point the rep Tim was still missing.

We then email Tim and cc-ed the support department. Not suprising, Tim deny our existance.

Based on FPA post, Terry Thompson provided an email address president@fxprimus . We also email this address on the 24 Aug 2013 and we are yet to receive a response. It is 17 DAYS and counting!

It obvious their Live Chat and approval department has been outsource as the service quality is very professional to trap clients and con clients. The second level support offers second-rate service and is obviously working only in US hours thus requires 24 hours to reply. Focus on sending out bulk emails and does not bothered about solving the issue but just meeting the 24 bus. hr turn around time. After 5 emails to support@fxprimus.com ,my issue is still not solved and the matter has been sweep under the carpet by their support department. No follow up call or email from the support department. Mind you the approval department, not only sent follow up emails to our client but also to us IB and even followed up with our clients with phone calls. Great strategy to con the public.

In my opinion their objective has been met, they got the funds, this is why they have a variety of funding options but limited withdrawal options and they want to keep our money thus are not interested in helping a client withdraw their funds.

FXPRIMUS offers trust account from Ninety East Financial! At the same time the person is also the on the board of director in FXPRIMUS. Another scam used by FXPRIMUS to make USD 50 from the clients.

FXPRIMUS invest in education tools and social media to attract as many novice traders as possible so that FXPRIMUS can get away with their inferior platform and substandard trade support and customer service!

This cunning broker uses social media, advertisng and every trick in the book in customer service to con the public. Be careful of this broker!

I think you're missing something in that email address. It should be president@fxprimus[B].com[/B]

Dear thaifxbroker,

First, please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS. Fortunately I have not had to post often in the Scam Alerts Folder, but when summoned as in this instance, I'm more than happy to address. So let's get started, shall we?

The initial point I would like to establish, is to ascertain what is your primary objective in posting on this forum so I can do my best in helping you meet that objective. Is it to help your client, provide constructive criticism, or attempt to damage the reputation that we have spent over 4 years building and establishing ourselves as the gold standard in the forex brokerage industry. The reason I must ask the latter is you have used the terms "scam" and "con job" in your initial post, and one could interpret your usage of these terms as an outright attempt at hurting my business. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that your intention is not one of ill-will. Please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption.

As noted above, FXPRIMUS has been operating over 4 years now, and fortunately have built a sterling reputation in an industry often littered with brokers doing the wrong thing. Since FXPRIMUS came into existence there has never been a single instance of a client not receiving proceeds from a withdrawal request provided of course the client had the necessary funds available in their account to process said withdrawal request. Under normal circumstances withdrawals are processed within 1 business day (24 hours) provided everything is in order. Of course, it's a given that there are circumstances it could take longer for a myriad of reasons, but again, in general we strive to process and have funds en route to the client within 1 business day. Out of curiosity, prior to taking the time to draft this post, I checked with my finance team, and they have informed me that there are no outstanding withdrawal requests in our entire system let alone one from Thailand which based on your post is where I assume you and your clients reside. If your client or yourself is still missing a withdrawal or feel you did not receive the amount you requested, please provide the client name or MT4 here or email directly to myself @ president@fxprimus.com, and I'll personally look into it for you.

As for customer support and email response time, as you noted, we do attempt to respond to all emails within 1 business day and very often less than that. I would put our success rate at answering emails within that time frame at about 99.9%. FXPRIMUS is blessed to have top-notch, quality individuals supervising and working in each department and as long as I'm President of FXPRIMUS, our entire support team will continue to operate in this manner.

Regarding any trade issues, we pride ourselves on having 99.99% uptime along with quality liquidity and execution. With that said, in the course of a year there are bound to be a few situations where clients have an issue, whether it be due to platform issues, slippage during news events, connectivity issues, things are bound to happen. Sometimes these are user related and sometimes they are broker related....as much as it pains me to say it, we are not perfect (but pretty close to it :)) Whenever there is an issue that was within FXPRIMUS' control in which we have failed the client, we usually compensate the client accordingly. With that said I would like to personally look into any trade issues you or your clients may have had. Feel free to provide the MT4 & Order Numbers either here, or you can email them to my email address: president@fxprimus.com.

Lastly, I did receive an email from your good self on August 24th. In your email there was no question posed in which I could respond to and furthermore, at the end of the email you stated the following

"Ask your representative stay away from me and my clients or else I will complain in forum"

As a result, I did not respond to you, and merely followed up with my staff who informed me that there was no situation they were aware of involving your goodself and that you were being responded to in a timely manner, and I have not heard anything since apart from this posting.

In closing, I reiterate I would like to help you meet your objectives of posting on this forum, and as long as you're comfortable we can continue discussing on this forum for "the world to see" or if you are more comfortable discussing privately, feel free to email me. I will keep this forum up to date on any correspondences we have, of course while not releasing any confidential issue about yourself or your clients. As my ultimate objective is to of course assist you and your clients, and also to get a big, happy RESOLVED message on this thread asap.

Regards,
Terry Thompson
President-FXPRIMUS

Question to ponder "How many withdrawal does FXPRIMUS reject that they cannot trace our client withdrawal !"

WOW! really. I have been with them from day one they started and me and my network have done multiple Funding and Withdrawal.. at times monthly. With no issues.. Yes I can agree there are times there are so many emails going up and down.. ahh.. but you know what.. they never gave up on me or my clients in helping them until the issue is fixed.

I think all that is needed is for you to listen to what they are asking and if you don't understand ask again and again and again. From your posting I notice you gave up on them.. Something to thing about as a human. "If someone never gave up on you, why are you giving up on them" Stop when they stop trying to help you. I have tested a number of other support system of other brokers.. after coming to FXPRIMUS, I have not looked back. In total they are still the best option for me.
I hope things work out for you. I saw a post by the president himself. wow! he has never called on me personally :) You are quite lucky if he is looking into helping you.

Good luck!

Question to ponder "How many withdrawal does FXPRIMUS reject that they cannot trace our client withdrawal !"

I saw this post and I think I should also share my experience with this broker since 2011. I have seldom encountered any problems with them and never have my funds been withheld by them in all these years with them. The support, I should say, is really responsive and I am definitely satisfied with it. I do have a few hiccups with them but almost every time, it was solved in a quick manner and thorough in their investigation. My confidence with them grew since then and recommended to my circle of friends and traders. None i know of, has any regret joining this broker.

I just want to contribute my experiences with them here and in my view, nowhere they are and should be, in this folder. Please keep it up FXPRIMUS! :)

Dear thaifxbroker,

First, please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS. Fortunately I have not had to post often in the Scam Alerts Folder, but when summoned as in this instance, I'm more than happy to address. So let's get started, shall we?

The initial point I would like to establish, is to ascertain what is your primary objective in posting on this forum so I can do my best in helping you meet that objective. Is it to help your client, provide constructive criticism, or attempt to damage the reputation that we have spent over 4 years building and establishing ourselves as the gold standard in the forex brokerage industry. The reason I must ask the latter is you have used the terms "scam" and "con job" in your initial post, and one could interpret your usage of these terms as an outright attempt at hurting my business. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that your intention is not one of ill-will. Please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption.

As noted above, FXPRIMUS has been operating over 4 years now, and fortunately have built a sterling reputation in an industry often littered with brokers doing the wrong thing. Since FXPRIMUS came into existence there has never been a single instance of a client not receiving proceeds from a withdrawal request provided of course the client had the necessary funds available in their account to process said withdrawal request. Under normal circumstances withdrawals are processed within 1 business day (24 hours) provided everything is in order. Of course, it's a given that there are circumstances it could take longer for a myriad of reasons, but again, in general we strive to process and have funds en route to the client within 1 business day. Out of curiosity, prior to taking the time to draft this post, I checked with my finance team, and they have informed me that there are no outstanding withdrawal requests in our entire system let alone one from Thailand which based on your post is where I assume you and your clients reside. If your client or yourself is still missing a withdrawal or feel you did not receive the amount you requested, please provide the client name or MT4 here or email directly to myself @ president@fxprimus.com, and I'll personally look into it for you.

As for customer support and email response time, as you noted, we do attempt to respond to all emails within 1 business day and very often less than that. I would put our success rate at answering emails within that time frame at about 99.9%. FXPRIMUS is blessed to have top-notch, quality individuals supervising and working in each department and as long as I'm President of FXPRIMUS, our entire support team will continue to operate in this manner.

Regarding any trade issues, we pride ourselves on having 99.99% uptime along with quality liquidity and execution. With that said, in the course of a year there are bound to be a few situations where clients have an issue, whether it be due to platform issues, slippage during news events, connectivity issues, things are bound to happen. Sometimes these are user related and sometimes they are broker related....as much as it pains me to say it, we are not perfect (but pretty close to it :)) Whenever there is an issue that was within FXPRIMUS' control in which we have failed the client, we usually compensate the client accordingly. With that said I would like to personally look into any trade issues you or your clients may have had. Feel free to provide the MT4 & Order Numbers either here, or you can email them to my email address: president@fxprimus.com.

Lastly, I did receive an email from your good self on August 24th. In your email there was no question posed in which I could respond to and furthermore, at the end of the email you stated the following

"Ask your representative stay away from me and my clients or else I will complain in forum"

As a result, I did not respond to you, and merely followed up with my staff who informed me that there was no situation they were aware of involving your goodself and that you were being responded to in a timely manner, and I have not heard anything since apart from this posting.

In closing, I reiterate I would like to help you meet your objectives of posting on this forum, and as long as you're comfortable we can continue discussing on this forum for "the world to see" or if you are more comfortable discussing privately, feel free to email me. I will keep this forum up to date on any correspondences we have, of course while not releasing any confidential issue about yourself or your clients. As my ultimate objective is to of course assist you and your clients, and also to get a big, happy RESOLVED message on this thread asap.

Regards,
Terry Thompson
President-FXPRIMUS

As a client and been following up with this thread, I'm happy to see Mr Terry wrote this reply himself. That last three paragraphs show us that we always need to listen from both sides. I'm quite surprised by the initial claims because usually FXPRIMUS will reply me promptly whenever I send my email or chat with their support team and in the end what I get are satisfying answers that clear my doubts.

Back