Resolved: FXTM WITHDRAWAL SCAM

viktop

Recruit
I applied for a withdrawal of $34.59 from my trading account on 8th February, 2021 and up to this moment I have not received the money in my account. I contacted my fxtm account manager, Mr. Ahmed on Tuesday and he assured me that the money will surely reflect in my account before the end of that day. But on Wednesday when I called to tell him that the money didn't reflect, he didn't pick my calls again. I contacted their online customer care and all they are saying is that the money has been deposited into my account. One Mr. Zeeno Williams who I introduced to fxtm through their partnership program is on my neck now for not receiving the funds he withdrew from his trading account this week. Please I need help as to how to get my money back and also that of my friend. My FXTM ID is 60656942. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-081431.png
    Screenshot_20210213-081431.png
    73 KB · Views: 71
I applied for a withdrawal of $34.59 from my trading account on 8th February, 2021 and up to this moment I have not received the money in my account. I contacted my fxtm account manager, Mr. Ahmed on Tuesday and he assured me that the money will surely reflect in my account before the end of that day. But on Wednesday when I called to tell him that the money didn't reflect, he didn't pick my calls again. I contacted their online customer care and all they are saying is that the money has been deposited into my account. One Mr. Zeeno Williams who I introduced to fxtm through their partnership program is on my neck now for not receiving the funds he withdrew from his trading account this week. Please I need help as to how to get my money back and also that of my friend. My FXTM ID is 60656942. Thanks.
@ForexTime (FXTM), need your attention here.

what I see here is that you send your funds from one account to another .. because what is written from the sender is 60656942 to the recipient 120243236 .. and usually the internal transfer is processed directly without any delay ..

What I am asking now is, is the account with this number 120243236 yours?

if it belongs to Mr. zeeno, why did you send it to his account instead of directly sending it to your own bank account?

Mr Zeeno is my trainer who just registered with FXTM using my link and he complained to me that the withdrawal he made last week hasn't reflected in his bank account

Below are the details of my withdrawal request. I am not talking about the internal transfer.

Transfer request ID : 7338796
FXTM ID: 60656942
Payment system: Nigerian local Bank Wire Transfer
Amount: $34 (#15,980)
Date: 08-02-21.
Phone: 08033830669
Destination account number: 0072935890
Destination bank: Sterling bank plc
Account name: Okposio Victor Omoghene
what I see here is that you send your funds from one account to another .. because what is written from the sender is 60656942 to the recipient 120243236 .. and usually the internal transfer is processed directly without any delay ..

if it belongs to Mr. zeeno, why did you send it to his account instead of directly sending it to your own bank account?

Mr Zeeno is my trainer who just registered with FXTM using my link and he complained to me that the withdrawal he made last week hasn't reflected in his bank account

Below are the details of my withdrawal request. I am not talking about the internal transfer.

Assuming all details are correct & in order, some bank wire transfer takes 3 to 5 business/working days. Perhaps that's the problem.

I have registered 5 of my trainees with FXTM this year and Mr. Zeeno is one of them. Now he is on my neck and this is affecting the name of my business
Assuming all details are correct & in order, some bank wire transfer takes 3 to 5 business/working days. Perhaps that's the problem.
This transaction was initiated since Monday last week. When my account manager, Mr. Ahmed told me to wait for 3 days, I waited but after the three days, I tried to call him to inform him that I haven't been credited but he ignored my calls and never called me back. I have sent a mail to FXTM back office requesting for the ARN of the transfer so I can take it to my bank but till now, no response. This is a sign that you don't care about your customers and you treat them the way you like

If the details aren't correct, FXTM would decline the transaction, but they were all correct hence they deducted the funds. It's more than seven days now yet the money hasn't reflected. By the way, why have they refused to send me the ARN of the transaction so I can go to the bank if they know they have sent the money from their end

Thanks to forex peace army and FXTM. I have received my money today.fxtm had credited me my funds
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back