RESOLVED - GFT cancelled my trades

I still don't understand why they are not releasing your money without even providing any evidence or reasonable reason.

As far as I know, they are committed to send you an official email/ letter with the reason(s) of such action

Thank you for your replies.
No answer from GFT since they sent me confirmation about my complain (19.02.2013). I invited them to this forum- no answer. They never send me any reason why they close my account or why they still my money (Please note that GFT will not enter into correspondence concerning account closure decisions.) :)
Now I have to wait 8 weeks before I can complain to FOS.

As I wrote earlier GFT UK and forex.com UK dont care about MIFID and good standards for industry. Maybe there is more traders scammed by GFT or forex.com? Maybe its good idea to make a group compaline to FCA and FOS to show them they are NOT exempted from punishment

Hi
4 weeks left, still no answer from GFT, I have to wait another 4 weeks before I can complain with FOS.
Yes I filled a case with FPA Trader Court about two weeks ago, but I can not see my case, maybe I did something wrong.

You should be able to see your case inside the Case Preparations Folder. There aren't any comments yet. Go ahead and post a request to move the case forward.

Have you contact the FOS to confirm that you have to wait?

I have not contacted FOS yet because they are writing everywhere about that 8 weeks you need to give the firm.
''Firms are also required to respond in writing just to let you know they have received your complaint, so be sure you have a final response or it has been eight weeks since you complained before you contact the Financial Ombudsman Service''
Any way I am going to send them complain this week to see response.

Chaosscreem I will contact those lawyers today and I let you all know how they can help me.

I would like to also inform MIFID about that but do not know how. Anybody know how to complain to MIFID? Is there anything like FOS but for Europe?
Do you think I should contact NFA to let them know (GFT is regulated by NFA )?

In Their Website Says ..

GFT Markets is a trading name of GAIN Capital – FOREX.com UK Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 190864.

I think its just Forex.com parent company ...
because when i type search number on The Financial Services Register its says regulator for 190864 - Gain Capital - Forex.Com UK Limited

Back