RESOLVED - GFT cancelled my trades

On the 4th of April I got this message:

Thank you for your complaint on the 19th February, please accept my apologises for the delay in getting back to you.

The outstanding balance on your account is now available to withdraw, the balance is £12,337.54,

Please request to withdraw these funds using this link - https://www.gftuk.com/Help/Funds-Request-Form/default.aspx.

Kind regards,

Stephanie Holmes | Compliance Analyst |GFT Global Markets UK Ltd.

d: +44.(0).20.71700770 | m: +44.(0)7766862117 | f: +44.(0).20.71700788 |

e: stephanie.holmes@gftmarkets.com | w: Spread Betting - Forex Trading - CFD Trading - GFT

34th Floor (cgc 34-03) | 25 Canada Square | Canary Wharf | London E14 5LQ

I did withdraw the same day (4th of April) and then I did another withdraw attempt on th 11th of April. After couple more emails, yesterday (14th of April) I got my money back :)
In this moment I would like to thank you very much FPA and all members involved in my case. I am sure that posted my case on FPA helped me got my noney back.

Please be careful with GFT (Forex.com now), they canceled all my trades, paid my deposit back and they took a chance that I never complaine about that. I wonder how many people never complain and loose money ? For practice like that GFT should pay big penaltys. They also never explain, why they close my account. Obviously they do not like clients making money, they are just another bucket shop market maker broker.

More proof that people need to complain loudly. Sitting around doing nothing while complaining that there's no way to get your money back is a sure way to not get your money back. It also leaves companies free to keep doing the same thing over and over.

Back