Resolved - Grand Capital WIthdrawl Scam

Prashantlingwal

Recruit
Hello My name is Prashant Lingwal My account Number is 514662. I have placed withdrawl Recuest of 928.80$ 10 days before. The company written terms of 3 days. whenever i ask to staff on live chat they say its still on verification. since 10 days they are verifying it. live chat not giving answer properly just doing time pass.Please help me to get my money from that scam bucket shop.

Hello My name is Prashant Lingwal My account Number is 514662. I have placed withdrawl Recuest of 928.80$ 10 days before. The company written terms of 3 days. whenever i ask to staff on live chat they say its still on verification. since 10 days they are verifying it. live chat not giving answer properly just doing time pass.Please help me to get my money from that scam bucket shop.
Here is the link of Grand Capital Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8304/www.grandcapital.net go ahead and invite him to this thread. Also, share this thread`s link to them via email or live chat and invite them to reply here.

I have recieved my withdrawal today. I have no issue with the grandcapital.net. There was a documentation problem causing the delay for the withdrawal.. Now problem solved

I have recieved my withdrawal today. I have no issue with the grandcapital.net. There was a documentation problem causing the delay for the withdrawal.. Now problem solved
It's always good to see resolved thread :) Yo Asstmod, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back