Resolved: HFTrading.com.au SCAM!

fxtrader989

Private
Hello,

looks like HFTrading.com.au is a SCAM broker. They have serious problems with withdrawals. I'm waiting already a month for my withdrawal of 1800€ but still nothing, only excuses.
First they told me that I have to upload new bank statement, I uploaded it in the same day. After that they told me that my withdrawal request was processed
"
Thank you for providing us with the document. Please be informed, that your withdrawal request is being processed and funds will be credited to your Bank Account depending on International Bank Transfer Policy.

Best regards,
Viktor B.
Customer Support Division"

After few days I saw that the withdrawal amount was still not deducted from my mt4 account so I send another email to them and asked when my withdrawal request will be finally executed snd received this email:
"Thank you for contacting HFTrading.

Please be advised that your withdrawal request is being processed.
We kindly inform you that we are currently facing some technical issues and we are trying our best to resolve them without causing any further delay.

Thank you for your patience.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests.

Best regards,
Nikolai K.

now 1 month is over and my withdrawal request is still not processed only excuses like this one
"We deeply apologize for the situation.
Our team is working hard to resolve the issue.

We appretiate your patience and doing our best to expedite the withdrawal as soon as possible.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or requests.

Best regards,
Nikolai K.

So I want to warn everybody about this SCAM broker!
I will also contact AFCA regarding this!

Hello,

looks like HFTrading.com.au is a SCAM broker. They have serious problems with withdrawals. I'm waiting already a month for my withdrawal of 1800€ but still nothing, only excuses.
First they told me that I have to upload new bank statement, I uploaded it in the same day. After that they told me that my withdrawal request was processed
"
Thank you for providing us with the document. Please be informed, that your withdrawal request is being processed and funds will be credited to your Bank Account depending on International Bank Transfer Policy.

Best regards,
Viktor B.

After few days I saw that the withdrawal amount was still not deducted from my mt4 account so I send another email to them and asked when my withdrawal request will be finally executed snd received this email:
"Thank you for contacting HFTrading.

Please be advised that your withdrawal request is being processed.
We kindly inform you that we are currently facing some technical issues and we are trying our best to resolve them without causing any further delay.

Thank you for your patience.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
Nikolai K.

now 1 month is over and my withdrawal request is still not processed only excuses like this one
"We deeply apologize for the situation.
Our team is working hard to resolve the issue.

We appretiate your patience and doing our best to expedite the withdrawal as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nikolai K.

So I want to warn everybody about this SCAM broker!
I will also contact AFCA regarding this!
Can you please tell us when you send them or received the last email?
Do they provide live chat?

Yesterday. No, they don't have a live chat.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Account number 168926

1) Let's first gather some evidence. You need to generate a complete account history. Follow this tutorial

2) gather the emails that you sent and the replies you received from customer support about your withdrawals. Including your withdrawal request. It may be easier to do screen recording with bandicam/thundershare screen recorders.

3) leave a review of your experience if you have not done so yet: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8849/HFtrading.com

4) In about 24 hours, use the formal invitation process to invite the company here to this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

5) do not abandon this thread. Check back at least weekly to report any news or see if there are any unanswered questions.

@fxtrader989 You have some homework now that will take you about 20-30 minutes to complete. But you will be better prepared should further action be needed, including complaining to the AFCA. Let's first see if they will come here to resolve your problem

After I sent them confirmation that I submitted a complaint with AFCA, they sent my money within few hours and today the money arrived on my bank account. So this case can be marked as resolved. Thanks to everybody.

After I sent them confirmation that I submitted a complaint with AFCA, they sent my money within few hours and today the money arrived on my bank account. So this case can be marked as resolved. Thanks to everybody.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks us by donation too :)

Back