RESOLVED HFX does not send withdrawal request more than 50 days

Dear Ahmed,

I understood from your account manger that you talked and everything worked like you asked for.
again, if you need anything please contact me.
Mark@hfx.com

Mark

Dear Mark,

My account manager has contacted me after long time of silence, and told me that my WD with HFX account Department, and refused to give me a timeframe when I can receive my WD.
By the way he has told me the same thing long time ago as well. So I hope this time his promise becomes true.

Regards,
Ahmed

So, after a couple of months the account manager still doesn't want to say when a trader can expect money to arrive.

Mark, I think the solution is to get Ahmed a better account manager.

So, after a couple of months the account manager still doesn't want to say when a trader can expect money to arrive.
Mark, I think the solution is to get Ahmed a better account manager.

Respectfully Pharaoh,
Can you please explain to me just what the hell is a forex "Account Manager"?
Unless you are working with an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, a Chartered Financial Planner, a Registered Mutual Fund, a CTA, a CPO, there is no such thing!
This whole idea is a sham designed to deceive, since there is absolutely no accountability!
The term "Account Manager" itself in this context is a personal insult.
Anthony Ingrassia, CYA
NFA ID#: 0278164

From what I've seen, a number of forex brokers use the term account manager more in the sense that a company selling products to customers uses the term. I personally don't like this usage. In the finance industry, an account manager is someone who trades on behalf of a client, not someone who manages contacts with a client.

Since both Mark and Ahmed were using the term in the non-finance sense, I felt it was simpler to go along with it than to request a title change in the middle of the discussion.

Overall, I do think that forex brokers should NOT use the title account manager in this sense. It can easily lead to all sorts of confusion. I hope that Mark can pass that suggestion up the food chain at HFX. Maybe client manager would be a better description.

Whatever you call the guy that Ahmed has been dealing with, providing a new person in that same roll may be a good step towards getting this issue resolved.

Well I`m watching this thread and curious about the result, Lets hope that Ahmed get his money back soon.

Last edited:
HFX has not commented on the credentials of their "Account Managers", nor upon the regulatory authority under which they are supervised. I wonder why not?
Please contact me privately to explain, if you wish some privacy and "FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY!"
AI

HFX client Manager (the same account Manager) has contacted me yesterday and told me with in 24 hours you will get your withdrawal request, and Today, he sent me NO Claim Letter to sign.

No Claim Letter saying that" refund the credit card ends with 4316 for the amount of 5,000 $" if I sign.

I do not know why?

Regards,

Ahmed

HFX client Manager (the same account Manager) has contacted me yesterday and told me with in 24 hours you will get your withdrawal request, and Today, he sent me NO Claim Letter to sign.

No Claim Letter saying that" refund the credit card ends with 4316 for the amount of 5,000 $" if I sign.

I do not know why?

Regards,

Ahmed

$5000 is the only amount they need to pay if yes then sign the letter and get back your money.

AAh ..bucket shop brokers always finds new ways to delay the withdrawal so that they can maintain cash-flow....

Back