RESOLVED HFX does not send withdrawal request more than 50 days

atalaata

Private
I am facing a trouble with HFX company as I have requested 5000 $ from my account and now they do not reply to my emails or they do not reply to call.

Please advise

Do they have livechat?

What's the website of this company? I can think of a couple of different brokers you could be referring to.

Ah, HFX.com. Go ahead and send a message to every email address you have for them. Give them a link to this thread. Tell them that you will update it with their response (or non-response) and promise that if they do process your withdrawal, that you'll posy that so the thread can be marked as resolved.

I have sent a message to every email for them, and I have given them a link of this thread. Although, I did not get any reply or call from them.

If you haven't done so already, leave them a 1 star review.

After that, open an FPA Traders Court case.

You can also contact your bank and local police and ask about how to file an internet-based financial fraud complaint.

On Behalf of HFX.
Please provide me with your account no. or email and I'll be more then happy to check.
as of right now we do not have any WD request that we didn't reply to or didn't pay.

thanks

Mark

Dear Mark,
Kindly send me your HFX email address, So I can send you all the evidence That I have sent WD request since November 30, 2012.

Regards,

atalaata

Dear Ahmed,

I've talked to your account manager and he promised me he will call you today to make sure you are happy with the service you are getting. including a WD or anything else you wish to do.
if there is any problem, please feel free to send any comment you might have to me personally at mark@hfx.com

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you might had.

Regards

Mark Polen
HFX.COM

Back