Resolved: Honor FX - www.honorfx.com is a Scam Broker - Deposit Succeed but money not to come to account

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 25, 2022 at 3:53 PM

Honorfx SCAM Broker

Hello Forex trading Friends, Honorfx SCAM Broker
My name is RAEED ULLAH i am from Pakistan.some time i have trading in ( Honor Capital Market Limited )
honorfx.com and get profit by trading 30000$ US Dollars Plus A/C growth But Honor Fx my all withdraw stopped/rejected.this is SCAM broker please do not trading in this broker.i want to share all trading proof mt5 terminal platform & website dashboard data.i share mt5 investor password with fx friends but now Honorfx my all trading 30000$ plus history CLEAR.Contact to regulation LFSA,FSA & FCS but no response.My Mob & Whatsapp : +92 334 83 26 289
Dear Raeed Ullah

Firstly, your activity suggests that you are a latency arbitrage trader. Such trading strategy is prohibited as you tend to benefit only from the delay in MT5 trading terminal. In our Client Agreement it is clearly stated about such type of abuse, but you choose not to comply with it. (find attached our customer agreement)

Such trading style is considered abusive because 90% of the trades that you had done was carried out within duration of 1-2 seconds of time specially to manipulate with delay of trading quotes on the market opening time.

We have attached the history of your account, where you can see all trades that are marked with yellow and orange which reflects the timings of your trade and duration of each trade. Such trades are called latency trading and not acceptable (Find attached - your trading hsitory)

We would like to inform you that all communications were done with you in a timely manner via emails as well. The initial deposit was sent to your original source from where you had deposited. (Find attachment)

So, we humbly request you to follow ethical trade practices so that we can serve you better.

Attachments

• ReportHistory-919132.xlsx
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Withdrawal screenshot.jpeg
    Withdrawal screenshot.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Customer Agreement (SV) (1).pdf
    173.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi Everyone.
This is Trang from VietNam. Today I'm writing this thread to let everyone who has already traded or who is going to trade with Honor FX know the other Evil black side of Honorfx- www.honorfx.com.
The story is very simple. On 31/Jan/2021 I deposited about 2817 USD to my account ID: Traitimthuytinh0309@gmail.com, Account: 919013.
The transaction was successful and money has been deducted from my E-wallet Account.
But then it comes to the real problem. I came back to check my Honor FX account. They have rejected this Order without any reason and do not refund me money.
Then, I raised the ticket for a supporting. There was a guy named Noel who came to me and He told me that I used the other E-Wallet ID to deposit. ( For this one, I totally agreed with him. Because I didn't know that policy and I used to deposit and withdraw by that E-wallet too many times). Then I ask him to get me a refund if they do not allow me to use another E-wallet. Because they already received my money and they have no reason to keep it. This guy then keeps fooling me around by asking me to contact IB then contact Honor FX Support In VietNam. But you know what, Honor FX Support Vietnam did not work, They did not reply to my email even I mailed them 3 times. Then I come to live chat support for my issue and meet a person named Suzy. Firstly she really nice to me and told me not to worry. They will check and refund me. Then later on when I asked how the issue is going to solve and She continue to ask me to contact Nganluong- E-Wallet- Email: thuquy3@nganluong.vn. I emailed Nganluong and they tell me this is a normal Transaction and it's been successful. Honor FX has already got my money.
Then I capture that email to Suzy, Now it comes to real ****, Suzy started to tell me that I am sending this money to another broker, not to Honor FX. That is the most hilarious story that I ever heard. She said that the Reciever is not Honor FX. Then I capture to her my other succeed withdraw. It is all the same receiver. Now She knows it is not a good excuse to fool me. Then she continues to ask me if I do real trading or someone else is trading for me. I told her it is not related to this issue.
( Of course, I do trade myself either). Then She keeps the story going by asking me to email to: support.th@honorfx.com for support. And then I ask her why do keep asking me to email to someone again and again for their problem? And she starts to tell me that I'm being rude. and that she is not responsible for my money and it is not her job. ( It is not their job to support customer issues even they are support team)
At the end now. It was almost 2 months passed and I did not get a refund yet. I so disappointed with their behavior and their support. Now They bring me to the new matrix with the unlimited email address and people that I need to contact with.
Dear Trang,

Apologies for the recent experience that you had with us. Since Customer Satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, we did investigate the matter further. There had been an error from our end as we failed to notice the "receiver email id" which you had circled in one of your snapshot attachments.

One of our agents I believe has already spoken to you to confirm your Bank Account Number. We would be transferring the amount , however since its a weekend the transfer would reflect only by Monday i.e 28th March,2022

Once you receive the payment, request you to close this thread by acknowledging receipt of the amount

Regards
HonorFX Team

Hi Everyone.
This is Trang from VietNam. Today I'm writing this thread to let everyone who has already traded or who is going to trade with Honor FX know the other Evil black side of Honorfx- www.honorfx.com.
The story is very simple. On 31/Jan/2021 I deposited about 2817 USD to my account ID: Traitimthuytinh0309@gmail.com, Account: 919013.
The transaction was successful and money has been deducted from my E-wallet Account.
But then it comes to the real problem. I came back to check my Honor FX account. They have rejected this Order without any reason and do not refund me money.
Then, I raised the ticket for a supporting. There was a guy named Noel who came to me and He told me that I used the other E-Wallet ID to deposit. ( For this one, I totally agreed with him. Because I didn't know that policy and I used to deposit and withdraw by that E-wallet too many times). Then I ask him to get me a refund if they do not allow me to use another E-wallet. Because they already received my money and they have no reason to keep it. This guy then keeps fooling me around by asking me to contact IB then contact Honor FX Support In VietNam. But you know what, Honor FX Support Vietnam did not work, They did not reply to my email even I mailed them 3 times. Then I come to live chat support for my issue and meet a person named Suzy. Firstly she really nice to me and told me not to worry. They will check and refund me. Then later on when I asked how the issue is going to solve and She continue to ask me to contact Nganluong- E-Wallet- Email: thuquy3@nganluong.vn. I emailed Nganluong and they tell me this is a normal Transaction and it's been successful. Honor FX has already got my money.
Then I capture that email to Suzy, Now it comes to real ****, Suzy started to tell me that I am sending this money to another broker, not to Honor FX. That is the most hilarious story that I ever heard. She said that the Reciever is not Honor FX. Then I capture to her my other succeed withdraw. It is all the same receiver. Now She knows it is not a good excuse to fool me. Then she continues to ask me if I do real trading or someone else is trading for me. I told her it is not related to this issue.
( Of course, I do trade myself either). Then She keeps the story going by asking me to email to: support.th@honorfx.com for support. And then I ask her why do keep asking me to email to someone again and again for their problem? And she starts to tell me that I'm being rude. and that she is not responsible for my money and it is not her job. ( It is not their job to support customer issues even they are support team)
At the end now. It was almost 2 months passed and I did not get a refund yet. I so disappointed with their behavior and their support. Now They bring me to the new matrix with the unlimited email address and people that I need to contact with.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 26, 2022 at 11:14 AM
Dear Trang,

Apologies for the recent experience that you had with us. Since Customer Satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, we did investigate the matter further. There had been an error from our end as we failed to notice the "receiver email id" which you had circled in one of your snapshot attachments.

One of our agents I believe has already spoken to you to confirm your Bank Account Number. We would be transferring the amount , however since its a weekend the transfer would reflect only by today Monday i.e 28th March,2022

Once you receive the payment, request you to close this thread by acknowledging receipt of the amount

Regards
HonorFX Team

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image (6).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (6).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 14
Dear Trang,

One of our agents I believe has already spoken to you to confirm your Bank Account Number. We would be transferring the amount , however since its a weekend the transfer would reflect only by today Monday i.e 28th March,2022

Regards
HonorFX Team
@Traitimthuytinh0309, make sure to keep us update, so we can mark this thread as resolved :)

Because of problem solved, i would like to update my review. Admin and fx master please guide me how to update.
Many thanks.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back