Resolved: Honor FX - www.honorfx.com is a Scam - cannot withdraw money

Comcom

Private
Hi

i just wanted to warn some traders with smaller and bigger funds to avoid a broker named Honor FX - honorfx.com
The story is simple. From time to time I test brokers with free bonuses and this is how I found many good brokers during the last 5 years but now many good companies cannot offer a start up bonus (because of regulation in EU, AU, UK etc) so there are many scams.
Honor FX is one of them.
They gave me free 50usd bonus at the beginning of the October and there were not many hard conditions to withdraw profits (no turnover, time limit etc). So i made few swing trades during 2 weeks and make some profits (above 100%) - 69USD.
Requested to withdraw and chose USDT ERC- 20 method.
Below is the "ticket" withdrawal request (they asked to send this in that form..) and then they claim from 19 OCT till now that the funds have been sent and all is good and they just close the ticket..
But i noticed on blockchain (actually it's Binance coin which i totally don't know), that there is an amount of 68USD but it is "sitting" under my address but not in my wallet USDT ERC-20. Because they probably sent it on my address but not this currency as requested
bscscan.com/address/0x59a7fdfdB53062d80de3957cdF0EC51b72B434FF
Below is the "ticket" conversation with the support where there is more detailed info.

Now they told me that everything is ok and the ticket contact stopped.

Attachments

• support1.jpg
    support1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 35
  • support2.jpg
    support2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 31
  • support3.jpg
    support3.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 32
  • support4.jpg
    support4.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 33
in few words:
when you sent crypto to wrong address or wrong crypto currency wallet you lost your money in above 90% of times .

Honor fx tries to put blameon me of their mistake. they sent wrong crypto to my wallet and no one can touch it now.. i sent an invitation to honorfx today to join this thread and explain how they paid me... .

in few words:
when you sent crypto to wrong address or wrong crypto currency wallet you lost your money in above 90% of times .

Honor fx tries to put blameon me of their mistake. they sent wrong crypto to my wallet and no one can touch it now.. i sent an invitation to honorfx today to join this thread and explain how they paid me... .
This broker is not registered with or regulated by any Securities Commission.

1636257090581.png

YEs the are unregulated and can do whatever they want. pure scam,
today they wrote a reply to my last question whether they see a solution to my case and they say the same thing..
i need to write a review with link to scam alerts and then maybe sometime they will join to this thread. For now i feel very bad that i sent my docs to the scam company like this..

support 5.jpg

Hi

i just wanted to warn some traders with smaller and bigger funds to avoid a broker named Honor FX - honorfx.com
The story is simple. From time to time I test brokers with free bonuses and this is how I found many good brokers during the last 5 years but now many good companies cannot offer a start up bonus (because of regulation in EU, AU, UK etc) so there are many scams.
Honor FX is one of them.
They gave me free 50usd bonus at the beginning of the October and there were not many hard conditions to withdraw profits (no turnover, time limit etc). So i made few swing trades during 2 weeks and make some profits (above 100%) - 69USD.
Requested to withdraw and chose USDT ERC- 20 method.
Below is the "ticket" withdrawal request (they asked to send this in that form..) and then they claim from 19 OCT till now that the funds have been sent and all is good and they just close the ticket..
But i noticed on blockchain (actually it's Binance coin which i totally don't know), that there is an amount of 68USD but it is "sitting" under my address but not in my wallet USDT ERC-20. Because they probably sent it on my address but not this currency as requested
bscscan.com/address/0x59a7fdfdB53062d80de3957cdF0EC51b72B434FF
Below is the "ticket" conversation with the support where there is more detailed info.

Now they told me that everything is ok and the ticket contact stopped.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17125/honorfx-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Update:

2 days ago I was contacted by HonorFX via mail and phone and today
I received the amount i requested (69usd).
So basically the issue is solved.
This time I requested withdrawal in BTC and received.... Btc.

About previous transaction (in USDT BEP-20):
Meanwhile Coinbase have sent me an e-mail that they cannot release this amount because they don't have BEP- 20 tokens listed and they told me to write to Binance.. Binance haven't replied yet. But from what i read on some crypto forums that amount could not be released.

Ok i would like to mark this thread as SOLVED.. but i don't know how to do this.. If Admins need some proofs from me i can send them or attach here..

Update:

2 days ago I was contacted by HonorFX via mail and phone and today
I received the amount i requested (69usd).
So basically the issue is solved.
This time I requested withdrawal in BTC and received.... Btc.

About previous transaction (in USDT BEP-20):
Meanwhile Coinbase have sent me an e-mail that they cannot release this amount because they don't have BEP- 20 tokens listed and they told me to write to Binance.. Binance haven't replied yet. But from what i read on some crypto forums that amount could not be released.

Ok i would like to mark this thread as SOLVED.. but i don't know how to do this.. If Admins need some proofs from me i can send them or attach here..
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back