Resolved - hot forex is a big time cheater

nazimuddin

Private, 1st Class
Hot forex is a fraud broker.It just cancelled my withdrawal request and say my bonus program has been changed and they cut 180$ from my money.what kind of a joke is this.they even don't send me a single msg that my bonus plan is changed nor they calle then how would i know that my bonus plan was changed?.they did not deduct the bonus when it was in the account.bt after i traded and loose the bonus they just send me mail containg "it is our mistake we forgot to deduct bonus now we cancelled your bonus and deduct money from it".i don't understand it is there mistake so why the hell they deduct their bonus from my own money.what kind of a policy is this.if they forget to deduct bonus from the account then it is there mistake they don't tell me that i can't trade with this bonus then why i have to pay for there mistake.i have all the screen shots to prove my point.i want justice from such fraud.
Capture 01.PNGsp.PNG
explaining the screen shot
see the time gap between the bonus given and my money cancellation.it is clear that they are waiting when i will loose the bonus.and as u can see in the screen shot after i loose my bonus 162$ then they say it was our mistake we forget to deduct bonus and then they deduct it from my money.it is crystel clear that they wanted to devour my money.

Send HotForex an invitation to come to this thread and explain this change of bonus structure.

Hot forex is a fraud broker.It just cancelled my withdrawal request and say my bonus program has been changed and they cut 180$ from my money.what kind of a joke is this.they even don't send me a single msg that my bonus plan is changed nor they calle then how would i know that my bonus plan was changed?.they did not deduct the bonus when it was in the account.bt after i traded and loose the bonus they just send me mail containg "it is our mistake we forgot to deduct bonus now we cancelled your bonus and deduct money from it".i don't understand it is there mistake so why the hell they deduct their bonus from my own money.what kind of a policy is this.if they forget to deduct bonus from the account then it is there mistake they don't tell me that i can't trade with this bonus then why i have to pay for there mistake.i have all the screen shots to prove my point.i want justice from such fraud.
View attachment 16836View attachment 16837
explaining the screen shot
see the time gap between the bonus given and my money cancellation.it is clear that they are waiting when i will loose the bonus.and as u can see in the screen shot after i loose my bonus 162$ then they say it was our mistake we forget to deduct bonus and then they deduct it from my money.it is crystel clear that they wanted to devour my money.

Since you asked for withdrawal your bonus will be removed. It is simple as that. Reading the new bonus terms and conditions you'll figure that any withdrawal of your deposit the same bonus amount will be removed from your account or if you lost the bonus amount in trading the bonus amount will be removed too.

Guessing why you chose the 30% bonus not the 100% bonus when you wanted to use the bonus program.

Look how it works: supposedly the 100% bonus to make a clear. If you deposit $1000 you get $1000 bonus(balance $2000), If your drawdown gets to $1000 then you lost your bonus and account. For withdrawal, deposit can be withdrawn anytime but if you withdraw $100 same amount will be removed from bonus.

If your account grows in profits from $1000 to $10000 but since your bonus is $1000 and can't be added by profits but deposits then when your drawdown reach $1000 your bonus will be removed but ofcourse you'll still be trading with your profits with no bonus.

You can withdraw the bonus only after you meet the terms and conditions lots needed, reading it you'll find it hard to accomplish in a soon time as every 1 lot traded = 1.5 Dollar of bonus, meaning for every $150 you must trade some $100 lots. Clearly, there bonus is meant for more margin to trade more lots than to withdraw it soon as with other brokers.

Hope this explanation helps.

hey fx warrior i know what you are saying but it is a rescue bonus okay.and the bonus should be removed upon withdrawal request it is their mistake they didn't deduct it.nor they send any email that i can not use it.so i use it and loose it note that it was a rescue bonus not a withdrawable bonus understood?

Simply, use the same email address you usually get contact with and send them the invitation providing a link to this thread,

This is Hotforex 30% bonus main points......:

30% Rescue Bonus

This HotForex Bonus Program is intended to protect accounts from drawdown periods. The Bonus can be lost with no limitations and also used as margin.

Under this policy the Bonus cannot be withdrawn.

The 30% Rescue Bonus will run for a Limited Time only so make sure that you deposit as soon as possible in order to take full advantage of this exceptional promotion!

Benefits:

a. Can be used to increase leverage.
b. Can be lost meaning that it can protect your account from Margin Calls and Stop Outs.
c. Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero

-----------------------------

You can save and upload its 30% Bonus terms and conditions PDF here.

Note: Reading it now, the 30% rescue bonus differs from the 100% and 50% Bonuses, it can not be withdrawn.

Simply, use the same email address you usually get contact with and send them the invitation providing a link to this thread,

This is Hotforex 30% bonus main points......:

30% Rescue Bonus

This HotForex Bonus Program is intended to protect accounts from drawdown periods. The Bonus can be lost with no limitations and also used as margin.

Under this policy the Bonus cannot be withdrawn.

The 30% Rescue Bonus will run for a Limited Time only so make sure that you deposit as soon as possible in order to take full advantage of this exceptional promotion!

Benefits:

a. Can be used to increase leverage.
b. Can be lost meaning that it can protect your account from Margin Calls and Stop Outs.
c. Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero

-----------------------------

You can save and upload its 30% Bonus terms and conditions PDF here.

now u understood brother it is a rescue bonus and i loosed it in stop out level.

Hello nazimuddin,

Please inform us who are you and what is your account number since we have found that the account shown on the images is not you and not even reside in your country(Bangladesh shown on your FPA profile). Please ask the account holder to contact us as we will reply to the account holder directly.

Kind Regards,

Venelin Videnov
Official HotForex Representative
venelin@hotforex.com

Back