Resolved - hot forex is a big time cheater

Dear nazimuddin we would like thank you for finally providing your account number which has allowed us to locate your account accordingly, we apologize for the misunderstanding above.

First we would like to start by clarifying that according to the screenshot you provided above it is clear that you were given the total of $180 USD in bonus on the 11/09, further to that you can also confirm that, due to a internal glitch, on the 16/09 the system allowed you to wrongly remove the initial $180 USD bonus as if it were your funds, which according to our 30% bonus terms and conditions it is not allowed.

Please refer below.

6. The 30% Rescue Bonus cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.

Furthermore please refer below to the section where is explained how the bonus removal is performed.

8. When a Client makes a withdrawal from their account, they will be subject to a proportionate removal of the bonus amount awarded. The formula used by the system regarding Bonus Removals following a withdrawal request is:
WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT X 30%. For example: If a Client withdraws 100 USD from their account, 30 USD will be deducted automatically from the 30% bonus amount that had been previously claimed and awarded.

According to the above we trust it is now clear that HotForex has never deducted any of the funds that initially belonged to you, all what we did was to simply correct a glitch which allowed you to request the withdrawal of funds that were awarded to you as a tradable bonus and that should never be withdrawn.

In case you have any further doubt please feel free to contact our support team directly at support@hotforex.com.

Kind Regards,

Venelin Videnov
Official HotForex Representative
venelin@hotforex.com

hey brother plz see it carefully.i have lost the the bonus in trading soon after my withdrawal of money.note that when i withdraw 1126$ the bonus $180 isn't removed.so there is 180$ left in the account.but in that time your broker didn't remove the bonus so i trade with the bonus and i lost it.see the screen shot 162.5$ loss and 17 left on the account.so why the hell you canceled my withdraw request and remove my money in the name of bonus reduction.why didn't you deduct when the bonus is in the terminal.why you waited and after i loose the bonus in trading then come to devour my money???????

Why are you still complaining of $180 when at first the money is not yours but the bonus and terms & conditions say it will be removed.
You withdrew $1126 that's 6 times the bonus, so it's clear that the bonus must be removed.
When hotforex system went into error by not doing so immediately, giving you the advantage, that does not mean the money became yours!!!

As FPA help traders from scam brokers unfairness, we don't want to deal with other brokers in unfairness.

Well, I do agree with FXWarriory here. And let wait to get reply from Hot Forex representative.

Dear nazimuddin,

We would like to inform you that further to your latest post our team has reviewed your case once again and performed an in-depth impartial investigation throughout the relevant transactions.

Our investigation highlighted that our system detected a shortfall on your account, identified while you attempted to withdraw your funds, which was caused by a glitch that allowed you to lose the previously awarded 30% bonus shortly after all real funds had been removed from the trading account.

According to our 30% Bonus Terms and Conditions, and as mentioned on our previous post, the above goes directly against our bonus offer.

Note that once the issue was detected, the shortfall was then corrected by our agents in accordance with the pre-established terms of our offer.

Whilst HotForex has, across all the events described above, always acted in conformity with what was previously agreed when you signed up for a 30% bonus account, we understand your discontentment and based on that we seek to remedy this situation by offering you a goodwill reward on the total amount that was initially deducted from your account, reinforcing our core value of transparency with our clients.

We trust the action above settles this case as resolved and hope it will prolong your cooperation with HotForex.

You will be contacted shortly by one of our agents in order to complete the necessary arrangements.

In case you have any doubt please feel free to contact our support team at support@hotforex.com

Kind Regards,

Venelin Videnov
Official HotForex Representative
venelin@hotforex.com

Well, what you want more?! With all your accusation and unfairness look what a good offer hotforex gave you.

Briefly, this is how brokers must deal with clients.

Back