Resolved: Hotforex asking me to provide criminal record for getting withdraw.

I open hotforex account 3 years ago. I deposit many time and lost money but now I am trying to withdraw my remaining funds from last month but the refuse and comes with lame excuses . Now they are asking me to provide clean criminal record. Its been one month now they are not returning my money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424-040949.png
    Screenshot_20210424-040949.png
    176 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20210424-040903.png
    Screenshot_20210424-040903.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 98
I open hotforex account 3 years ago. I deposit many time and lost money but now I am trying to withdraw my remaining funds from last month but the refuse and comes with lame excuses . Now they are asking me to provide clean criminal record. Its been one month now they are not returning my money.
This is bizarre. Were you required to provide the names of your sons and/or a criminal background check when you opened the account?

Few questions,

As you said it was 3 years old account so question is, you are trading with this account regularly or it was archived?

Is there any specific reason why they asked for a criminal record and Your son`s details?

When was the last time you deposited the money to that account?

I deposit my money back in 2018. I don't trade regularly and yes i have archived accounts.
the reason they provide me is that they protect client capital.
I did not make profit I deposit around 300$ and now just 104.61$ I am withdrawing.
I was mistakenly deposit money from other skrill account. but I explain everything to them they ask me to provide proof that your skrill account is closed. I provide them proofs then they say you can withdraw money now under same payee name.
then I withdraw they say skrill account is not exist.
then again I withdraw then they say skrill account is not verified.
I contact skrill they say your account is okay and ready to receive funds. if other party have problem then tell them to contact skrill directly.
I tell hotforex but they ignoring my email and not contacting skrill.
its been one month now I am providing them proofs and everything plus they asked me verify MyHF account again because one of the document is expired I re verified MyHF account recently.
but all in vain :(

I deposit my money back in 2018. I don't trade regularly and yes i have archived accounts.
the reason they provide me is that they protect client capital.
I did not make profit I deposit around 300$ and now just 104.61$ I am withdrawing.
I was mistakenly deposit money from other skrill account. but I explain everything to them they ask me to provide proof that your skrill account is closed. I provide them proofs then they say you can withdraw money now under same payee name.
then I withdraw they say skrill account is not exist.
then again I withdraw then they say skrill account is not verified.
I contact skrill they say your account is okay and ready to receive funds. if other party have problem then tell them to contact skrill directly.
I tell hotforex but they ignoring my email and not contacting skrill.
its been one month now I am providing them proofs and everything plus they asked me verify MyHF account again because one of the document is expired I re verified MyHF account recently.
but all in vain :(
Thanks for the details but I still have the question that why they are asking for a criminal record and details of your Son`s?

Yes. Thanks to forexpeacearmy
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back