RESOLVED HotForex.com withdrawal SCAM

Segzycool

Recruit
I have been trading with HotForex.com for the past few months and i made a withdrawal more than a week now. (A week and fee days). I made a deposit into my HotForex account with my verified neteller account and i'm asking HotForex to send back my money into the same neteller account i funded them with. That seems to be a problem. I opened my neteller account with my name OLUSEGUN OKEOWO and when I tried verifying my neteller, i had issues because all my documents carry SEGUN OKEOWO. I had to go to the court to sign an affidavit for correction of name before neteller was able to rectify the issue. To cut my story short, HotForex is asking me to provide documents carrying OLUSEGUN OKEOWO and I explained everything to them. Now my question for them is this... Why can't HotForex.com send my money back into the same neteller account i made a deposit with??? Below are some pictures of the mail i've sent to them.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.PNG
    IMG_0076.PNG
    142.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0077.PNG
    IMG_0077.PNG
    137.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0078.PNG
    IMG_0078.PNG
    289.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0079.PNG
    IMG_0079.PNG
    127.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0080.PNG
    IMG_0080.PNG
    179.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0081.PNG
    IMG_0081.PNG
    382.2 KB · Views: 11
Thank you FPA i just received an email from HotForex stating that my withdrawal has been processed and completed. And i've received my money in my neteller. Thank you once again.

Back