RESOLVED - HotForex issue

FearlessVampire

Private
I have settled the case. Admin, would you please delete this thread at all ? Its my fault, that without talking to them in the first place, I directly jumped to FPA. I deeply apologise for my aggressive behaviour.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Regards,

Vampire :cool:

Attachments

• Real GBPJPY M1.png
    Real GBPJPY M1.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Demo GBPJPY M1.png
    Demo GBPJPY M1.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Scammed Trade.JPG
    Scammed Trade.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello Fearless,
It is possible sometimes there is difference between demo and real charts, of course with a good broker the real chart is the correct one. So why won't you find a real chart from another broker/independent source? this can defiantly help you in this case.
You are not the first one lately who complain about spike in hotforex, which I find it strange. They do usually reply here so how about you ask them to reply to this matter?
Good luck!

I have settled the case.

Attachments

• thinkforex gbpjpym1.png
    thinkforex gbpjpym1.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 14
  • fx net gbpjpym1.png
    fx net gbpjpym1.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Did they widen the spread?
What was their response to you?
Did you ask them to answer you here?

I suggest it is better to wait for their reply and then to advice what to do next.

Last edited:
Did they widen the spread?
What was their response to you?
Did you ask them to answer you here?

I suggest to wait for their reply and then to advice what to do next.

My dear Admin !

Can you please delete this thread at all ?

I will be thankful to you. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
so they are not looters scammers and cheaters? :)
it's always better to try to understand from the company what's going on before jumping into conclusions like this case.

good luck again

Hello FearlessVampire,

I'm glad that the issue was resolved! I would like to propose to everyone who has an issue or questions to check first with our departments (support, backoffice, execution), because sometimes we might miss someone's post here.

If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to contact me directly as well.

Kind Regards,
Venelin Videnov

Hi Venelin !

Yep, I just realised that I should have spoken to your staff first. Please excuse my stupidity :( and I would like to thank the Admin of FPA for entertaining my humble request :)

So nice of you :)

Regards

Back