RESOLVED - Hotforex PAMM Unfair system of blind cutoff 35000USD and Deposit Gateway off cashu and

comingbacksoon

Recruit
honesty i was defneing hotforex for about six month's even here in any forum but after along wait with no solution from the execution department i decided to tell my whole story and then i will Remark my main issues ,i have three main Big issues and loses and total of 35000 thousned dollars as total lose pamm account alone was 18000 usd. IT STARTED WITH THE PAMM WHEN A INVESTOR DEPOSIT A 5000 USD AND THEN I SAW THE BALANCE DROPPED 5000 USD ALL OF SUDDEN AND WHEN I MAILED THE DEPARTMENT OF PAMM THE SAID ITS DUE TO CLOSE SOM LIVE TRADES AND TOTAL POSITION OF 115 POSITION TO PTOSSED THE WITHDRAWAL OF PENDING WITHDRAWALS OF TOW INVESTOR AND TOTAL AMOUNT OF (( DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE AMOUNT THAT WAS PENDING?? IT WAS 80 USD and the other amount is 130 usd)) and the system made cutoff partial of over 120 positions and loses of a total amount of 5800 usd because they said its the terms and conditions of thir pa-mm acounts!! even i had over 8000 usd equity and over 250% margin at the same time the cutoff partial been processed to all 120 positions!! they clever system decided to made big closing party to my open trades and messed up all my strategy and hedge strategy to processed the BIG WITHDRAWAL OF 80USD AND 130 USD!! AND WHEN I ASKED FOR SOM CONSEDARION THEY TOLD ME IT WAS MY FAULT AND INVESTORS FALUT NOT TO READ THE ALL TERMS!!! And when i asked about why the investors fund been droped they said the investors pay for the cuttoff as the % they are in!! so som lost 1k and som lost 5k with no reson just to pay the pending withdral no matter the size of the withdrawl!!and of course i cannt complain to the excuation department becouse i had warning not to complain or i will be banned and it was a threat and offical threat and warning becouse i was asking my own rght to get safety trade and to get my deposits as it writing instantly!! but it was never instantly!! and i lost 7k usd due to gateway offline at 22 jan to 24 jan and after massive emails to cashu they told me thats it is the hotforex company fault and the cashu gateway was working proper way during that time and when i asked hotforex they answered with an official un direct and made my manager acount and call for a deal to get the same emial i had from cashu but he wanted it in english languge !! and when i asked him he can translate it to the department of exuction !! he said NOO THE DEAL IS TO GET CASHU TO SEND IT TO YOU AGAIN IN ENGLISH!! AS THEY DONOT ACCEPT ARABIC LANGUAGE AS AN EVIDENCE!! AND IF I DO SO I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK!!!AND HE WANTED PARTICULAR WORDS IN THE STATEMENT OF THE WANTED EMAIL FROM CASHU TO BE SENT TO ME !!AS THEY THINK CASH U WORKING FOR ME AND I CAN ORDER THEM TO DO SO?!! (( i know it sounds like an indian film but its the ture story of cashu issues) and i did asked cashu for this and had the perfect statment which they prove that they was working good as gateway and marchant during 22jan to 25 jan!!so my main issues with hotforex is

1- DELAY OF DEPOSITS SPCIALY CASHU ( som was 12 hours and made lose of 4k before one month) and GATEWAY OFF AND CANNT DEPOSITS AT DATE 22JAN TO 25 WHICH I HAD ALL MY CASH AS CASHU CARDS AND THE DEPOSIT DEPARTMENT REFUSED TO HELP ME AND ORDERED ME TO WORK IT OUT WITH CASHU FINANACAL OFFICE AT 22 JAN!! and cashu saying it is hotforex huge mistake!! and hotforex didn't give any answer untill now!!and then i had the pamm issue
2- massive close and cutoff 120 postions to get 220 usd and another 150 positions to get 880 withdrawals and thats total amount of 9500 usd to get the three withdrawals of total 80+135+800, then the account drooped and lost the full amount of 24000 because the other inventors felt scared and started to withdrawal and i don't blame them ,as they saw the first drop at balance of 5800 used due to first cutoff and the system made me look as i lost my capital so no one will invest anymore! and it was the most perfect system to get a capital pam account of 12 investors to get liquid ASAP !! including my self (( i know you may say how many issues i have)) i have three issues but wanted to point out the pamm unsecured issue and Risky blind system which can lead to lose millions in days because dispit the amount it will cuttoff partial positions if the manger have any live trades in time of the pending withdrawals and the manager have no right to stop any pending withdrawls
3- i am claiming or wants refund of my loses of 3000 usd and 4500 usd due to cashu issue and 21000 usd the pamm unreasonable cuttoff and blind system and the main reason of the loses

Could you please give a little more detail of the problem? Maybe ask someone to help you translate?

hi dear, ok i would love help to translate, but the issue was that( they closed over 120 positions to with drawl a small amount of mony to investor and when i asked why they close living positions, they said his money was invested in this position even i had over 7000 usd equity and huge margin level
Could you please give a little more detail of the problem? Maybe ask someone to help you translate?

i will give an example, if you have 1000 usd as investment ok? and then mr x joined and invested 500 with you then mr y invested 500 with you and mr xyx invested 500 with you and after the peroud of 1 weeks mr x decided to with drawl his money ok? at this point if you have any losing position still on and lets say you have alot of equity, the system will close the 60% from lvinig postions becouse the system believes thats mr x have som of his money stuck in that losing position and must be closed and in this case even the position had over 100000 usd worth of losing or wining it will e auto close as cutoff partial to prossess this with drawl even with only 100 usd!!! and the lose will be spread on all other investors!!

hello dear and i got this issue resolved with hotforex and everything working fine and good now, it was misunderstood and now everything ok ,so i consider and clarify this issue as RESOLVED and thanks again to FPA

Back