Resolved: Hotforex withdrawal problem

Kenny soh

Recruit
I am having withdrawal issue. Money is in my bank account and money get stuck under hold status for 4days since 13oct. I can't touch that money. I send email to hotforex their withdrawal dept service for assistance and they are pretty lousy take long time to reply. This morning I send email but no reply from them. I want to know why money is stuck. Previously mail wrote take 2-10 working days will received fund.

I am having withdrawal issue. Money is in my bank account and money get stuck under hold status for 4days since 13oct. I can't touch that money. I send email to hotforex their withdrawal dept service for assistance and they are pretty lousy take long time to reply. This morning I send email but no reply from them. I want to know why money is stuck. Previously mail wrote take 2-10 working days will received fund.
Can you share more details like,

What the exact reason you have received from them?
What`s your total amount?

Shouldn't take that long to get your money. When you get it vote with your feet and move to a better broker

Hotforex appears to be regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). You could seek assistance from the CySEC if this continues to drag out.

Can you share more details like,

What the exact reason you have received from them? I withdraw profit from my trade.
What`s your total amount? Withdraw USD 102 balance. This amount still under hold status in my bank account since 13oct2020. I waited 10 working day and yesterday I send mail again to hotforex until now hotforex withdraw dept no reply at all. Pretty dissapointed with their service.

Shouldn't take that long to get your money. When you get it vote with your feet and move to a better broker
Yea. Gonna look for other broker. This year I intro my friend to open hotforex account . Gonna tell him use other broker otherwise later he having withdraw issue I will get blame. Lol

I m not very good or familiar with cysec. Can guide me?
Hi Kenny
You can find the website for cysec online. You can search for cysec report fraud in your browser and it should be the first site the comes up. You may have to call them directly using their hotline. Have your account and other information to provide to them. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Hi Kenny
You can find the website for cysec online. You can search for cysec report fraud in your browser and it should be the first site the comes up. You may have to call them directly using their hotline. Have your account and other information to provide to them. Please let me know if you have other questions.
On the occasion of the full operation of the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the "CYSEC") would like to remind the public and all stakeholders on the way complaints against Cyprus Investment Firms ("CIF") are handled.

Investors who consider that they have any disputes with CIFs, for which they are claiming damages, are encouraged to consider submitting their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.

Address: 13 Lord Byron Avenue, 1096 NICOSIA
Phone: 22848900 (main number)
Facsimile (Fax): 22660584, 22660118
E-mail:
• Complaints: complaints@financialombudsman.gov.cy
• Financial Ombudsman: fin.ombudsman@financialombudsman.gov.cy

Hi Kenny
Noted thanks. I see next week how it goes. If still funds cannot get thru then will look for cysec for help.

Back