Resolved - How to withdraw from maxcfd.com

Hi there,

I am based in Melbourne, Australia, and I also created an account with this "trader" (maxcfd.com) on 11/8/2017. Right after, I received a phone call from a consultant who started to walk me through the process of making an initial deposit of 250 euros, with a promise of a bonus credit with my initial deposit. It was late on a Friday afternoon, so I decided to wait, and put him off, despite some resistance.

On 13/8/2017, I deposited the minimum amount of 250 euros, WITHOUT the bonus credit offer. For some reason, after I made the deposit, I decided to see what was involved in making a withdrawal, and realised there were some hoops to jump through, which I wasn't sure about. At that point, I did some Googling which I wish I had done 30 mins earlier.

So I did everything which was required of them to gain authorisation for making a withdrawal, and are waiting to hear back.

I have not made any trades using this account, and have not spoken to anyone since the initial phone call. The Sydney phone number I was called from on the Friday afternoon simply plays elevator music when I dial it.

My account on the website still shows my balance as being 250 euros.

I simply want to be able to withdraw my balance.

Hoping anyone else who has had dealings with this "trader" will post here also.

My account ID with MaxCFD is 2102017

Hi It looks like the same story for me, I started and account with MAXCFD and had a person called Andy Miller talk me through everything. I deposited 2500 EU and now Im trying to withdraw the funds and every thing that happen to others is happening to me. I found that the only way that I could get them to speak to me was to create a bogus account and waited for someone to call me back. I had Benjamin a senior trader call me back and I then proceeded to talking about my real account and to which he was taken aback , I told him that I wanted my money back and that I have already gone through support and that there so called 24/7 support does not work. He then promised to get And to call me back within the hour. Andy never called back so I call the UK number and I got through and ask to speak to Andy but he was busy and she will get him to call me. Again no call. I want to get my money back and shut them down can someone please help.
Regards
Vince

Hi there,

I am based in Melbourne, Australia, and I also created an account with this "trader" (maxcfd.com) on 11/8/2017. Right after, I received a phone call from a consultant who started to walk me through the process of making an initial deposit of 250 euros, with a promise of a bonus credit with my initial deposit. It was late on a Friday afternoon, so I decided to wait, and put him off, despite some resistance.

On 13/8/2017, I deposited the minimum amount of 250 euros, WITHOUT the bonus credit offer. For some reason, after I made the deposit, I decided to see what was involved in making a withdrawal, and realised there were some hoops to jump through, which I wasn't sure about. At that point, I did some Googling which I wish I had done 30 mins earlier.

So I did everything which was required of them to gain authorisation for making a withdrawal, and are waiting to hear back.

I have not made any trades using this account, and have not spoken to anyone since the initial phone call. The Sydney phone number I was called from on the Friday afternoon simply plays elevator music when I dial it.

My account on the website still shows my balance as being 250 euros.

I simply want to be able to withdraw my balance.

Hoping anyone else who has had dealings with this "trader" will post here also.

My account ID with MaxCFD is 2102017
Hi Timoc, Your best bet is to ask your bank to do a redraw.

Hello
I've also been a sucker who fell for there empty promises @ MAXCFD. Unfortunately I deposited $1750 and since beginning of this year trying everything in my power to get only the money back that I've invested.
Same story as all the others, need to fill in forms, promises that the issue is with Finance department etc. Unfortunately I've signed the documents hoping that would engage them to actually reverse the transaction. But now they just went quiet, I can still see my funds available when logging onto their trading site.
So any help would be appreciated.
Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel, It will not be long before they start deducting there so called inactivity fee of 50 Euro, I think this is there new way of stalling and emptying your account. The way they do it is, Lets say you requested 1750 withdrawal, They take out the 50 Euro fee and then cancel your original request.
The delay starts because you have to contact them and by the time anyone contacts you back and its always only support! They will tell you that it was cancelled because you no longer have 1750 in your account. The kicker is that when you try and do a withdrawal again the area that you put your card number in is highlighted out which means you cant add a number anymore. They have 2600 of my money as well, I have reported them to FBI, UK authorities and asked them to join in to this thread. Keep going mate I'm not stopping even though the bank gave me the money back, I want them shut down.

I was also scammed by maxcfd. I'm from UK, I've sent them my money from my debit card.
When I tried to get it back they just ignored my requests and everytime I've sent them complaint over mail they just answered that my complaint was noted and they will call me later to solve it. But that never happened.
But I was able to get money back through my bank. I called fraud department, they said I need to send them screenshots of my account statement at MAXCFD, with my pending withdrawal request, their terms and conditions and all of the correspondence I've had with them.

Bank said that they see from the documents that they see violation and I got my money back within days.

I don't know how this company can operate for so long. So many people reporting them to all posible authorities and they can still go on and do their scamming business without any visible repercusions.
Regards

I was also scammed by maxcfd. I'm from UK, I've sent them my money from my debit card.
When I tried to get it back they just ignored my requests and everytime I've sent them complaint over mail they just answered that my complaint was noted and they will call me later to solve it. But that never happened.
But I was able to get money back through my bank. I called fraud department, they said I need to send them screenshots of my account statement at MAXCFD, with my pending withdrawal request, their terms and conditions and all of the correspondence I've had with them.

Bank said that they see from the documents that they see violation and I got my money back within days.

I don't know how this company can operate for so long. So many people reporting them to all posible authorities and they can still go on and do their scamming business without any visible repercusions.
Regards
Hi Pyotrek, It looks like they may have finally been shut down, It looks like there website is down as there is a banner message on there stating that because of regulations in Aus they cant op for the time been. When you call them there phones are continued busy and no one answers any emails.. Can you have a look and see if you can get into there website??

Hi Timoc can you please try and login into there website I think they may have been shut down..

Hi,
I just logged in and out of MAXCFD site. They are on atm.
I was always surprised by their accents. I was called from 3 guys from that company and they all had same but really strange accents, really hard to place. My guess would be some Bulgarians, maybe some 'family run business' :)
Good luck to u all retrieving your money back.

Back