Resolved - I can´t withdraw in direct fx

ag33

Recruit
My intention wirting here is not say bad things about this company. I just want to solve this and receive my withdrawal.
It's been over a month since I requested it. I always used my e-wallets to deposit and withdraw but after I have very good profits
they say that have flagged my account for suspicious activity that I take advantage in leverage and other trading conditions,
It is unfair to blame me for this when the company is who provides and adjusts this. second one was said I deposit with different methods about this
I only deposit with 2, I said if the withdrawal can not be processed to my skrill account then send the money to the other account.
but the answer was the withdrawal will not be processed to the investigation conclude. The day May 4th. they asked me 1 week to investigate and give an answer but Today I get nothing.
I am fair and say the positive things. I don´t speak english and when they call me it was in my language and 6 weeks ago I can withdraw part of my money but now I want to withdraw
the total amount happen this.

My intention wirting here is not say bad things about this company. I just want to solve this and receive my withdrawal.
It's been over a month since I requested it. I always used my e-wallets to deposit and withdraw but after I have very good profits
they say that have flagged my account for suspicious activity that I take advantage in leverage and other trading conditions,
It is unfair to blame me for this when the company is who provides and adjusts this. second one was said I deposit with different methods about this
I only deposit with 2, I said if the withdrawal can not be processed to my skrill account then send the money to the other account.
but the answer was the withdrawal will not be processed to the investigation conclude. The day May 4th. they asked me 1 week to investigate and give an answer but Today I get nothing.
I am fair and say the positive things. I don´t speak english and when they call me it was in my language and 6 weeks ago I can withdraw part of my money but now I want to withdraw
the total amount happen this.

Definitely posting an account statement would show if you were taking advantage of anything (since this point is not clear here). And email the company and invite them to this thread.

Post the account statement here and also send an invitation to every address you have for DirectFx. Invite them to come and join this thread.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

DirectFX Headquarters
19-21 Hunter Street, Level 2, Sydney, NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA

support@directfx.com or phone +61 2 8038-5093

Direct Fx refers to Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd. Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd is an Australian company which is registered with ASIC, ACN 120 189 424 and possesses Australian Financial Services License number 305539. AFS License only authorities the licensee (Direct FX Trading PTY LTD) to carry on a financial services business in Australia, limited to providing the financial services covered by the license.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/DirectForexTrading

https://twitter.com/dfxtrading

https://plus.google.com/101920148408338323646/posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_X1DNRkhVWqzE1BkH7GhQ

https://www.linkedin.com/company/direct-fx-trading-pty-ltd

Also share your review at FPA Review page here DIRECT FX | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Hi I´m sorry I think That I could explain a little more the last time about the leverage yes I open several positions previous this I sent a mail to direct fx asking: Is there a maximum number of lots that can be opened? the answer was : In direct fx We do not put limits to clients you can open all the position that you desire. Well after I talk with Joe O´mara one of principals in direrec fx He told me about it but he say that the trading conditions are not reason of the delay in withdrawal his concern is about my ewallets that I have made several withdrawals and deposits with them about this I have to say that my e-wallets are 100% verified and is the same name that my documents that I sent to direct fx and I sent them screen shot about this.

Multiple deposits via different e-wallets can take some time to sort out to ensure that money (to satisfy anti-laundering laws) are returned the same way they/it was made to fund your trading accounts.
BUT that should not be an excuse for broker to delay withdrawal(s) request for any significant length of time.

Follow up with them every day until you get your money and, of course and if there is further delays, invite their representative to join in the conversation post here at our FPA.

Hi since last Thursday my e-mails do not get reply and I have inv.JPG sent the invitation to this forum. I have the next doubt. I have followed the instructions to open a case. My case will be open?

Back