RESOLVED I got scammed by livemarkets.io

Hi guys, it seems I'm another one that these guys are trying to scam. Fortunately for me I have not deposited more than $850 and while I'm reading all these previous messages it seems we all have the same story. I have been trading on my own for a week and did it easy without a lot tradings. So I made $500 today and I got a call from them, this time a new guy Joseph, he said I will be responsible of your account let's do some trades. I said thanks but I want to withdraw my money and I couldn't believe when he said ok I'll call you in 10 minutes. He did, but said they received a warning about scalping and that I was not allowed to do that. Now they want to blackmail me, they say I can't withdraw my money unless I accept a bonus to trade for a week or two and than I'll be able to withdraw my money. When I asked him who's money is there he said it's mine and when I asked again if it's mine why can't I withdraw it he said again all mambo jumbo about scalping.
So in order not to suspend my account they said I need to accept that bonus and someone from compliance team will call me. I said ok, let them call me but whatever they want to offer me I need it in writing, in email, all obligations, their demands and that they are not allowing me to withdraw money unless I sign up for bonus, which i another scam. I said from now on I need everything as proof in email so my layer can check it out. I do have a lawyer but I believe he can't do much as these guys are well hidden.
So this guy Joseph said someone will call me, it's been 10 hours now and no one has contacted me yet.
I'll try to withdraw my money tomorrow if nobody contacts me and see what happens.
Just for your information I was contacted by several guys from livemarkets, their names are Andrew, Nathan, Jason, Braedon, Mathew.

Congrats to Lorand, I don't know how you managed to get your money back, share some details please.

So here is the update from my last message. Somebody from livemarkets called me apparently it's a support or compliance department and said that my account is free for trade now and that I should accept the bonus in order to continue trading. I said I want to fwithdraw my money and they said I'm not allowed to do that because of scalping (closing trades within 5 minutes).
When I said that their guys (traders) have done that also while trading with me through zoom operator said they are not allowed that too, so they now need to do the internal investigation, a lot of crap if you ask me (sorry for bad language).
I also said that I need them to send me an email that they will be conducting the investigation and why are they suspending my account, I need everything in written. Operator said ok LOL but I don't believe they will be sending that kind of emai as they don't want the people to have any proofs.

I also wrote on scam alert page because this thread is posted as resolved issue but I see that messages of scamed peolpe are piling up.

thank you

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread is resolved for the thread starter, which means this thread is resolved. No matter how many new complaints there are by others, this thread is still resolved. This is why each person having a problem needs their own thread.

Back