Resolved: I have a problem with hotforex withdrawal.

asolorz182

Recruit
Hello friends I have a problem with hotforex withdrawal too

i requested a withdrawal for 417.52

the bank only received 337.52

the charged me a comission of $20

but hotforex is not giving me explanation on the missing $80

they are blamming it to the bank, which does not make sense the bank only received 337 what can i Do??

the only way to contact them is via email and they never reply, on the phone they say they have no info

Did i just lose $80 bucks like that??

help please

Hello friends I have a problem with hotforex withdrawal too

i requested a withdrawal for 417.52

the bank only received 337.52

the charged me a comission of $20

but hotforex is not giving me explanation on the missing $80

they are blamming it to the bank, which does not make sense the bank only received 337 what can i Do??

the only way to contact them is via email and they never reply, on the phone they say they have no info

Did i just lose $80 bucks like that??

help please
Live chat will be helpful to get the instant answer. Try it on Monday and if you will not get satisfied answer then write me here. I`ll suggest you more ways to draw their attention to your issue.

Thank you very much this post helped a lot they call me today and offered to give me the $80 dollars back,

I was very impressed, because via chat or email they were not very helpful but after this post they solved my issue, So i am happy about that.

Thank you very much this post helped a lot they call me today and offered to give me the $80 dollars back,

I was very impressed, because via chat or email they were not very helpful but after this post they solved my issue, So i am happy about that.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :)

Back