Resolved: I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
They
@BDSwiss, can we have update from your end, please?
That’s exactly what they do, they ignore mails and messages and reply only when they care. But before this they will call you 4 times every day to fund , once you fund , they care less about anything you say. Very unethical:

Did you already invite the company to the thread? Following 100% of the steps here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tutorial-how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

???
Yes I did 3 times just be sure I wasn’t missing anything , if you go thru the thread you will see that they only responded when they wanted to, it’s the same way the behave when you message them about withdrawal. I’ve been trading from the days of MT3 till date, I’ve never experienced what this guys did to me with any broker. Even the bucket shop brokers used to reply messages and process your refund. Not BDSWISS, they have nothing related to Swiss, the name is just to attract clients.
Withdrawal is like 3rd world war, I will blog this in all forex forums , wwi, Soehoe, forexfactory, babypips, mql4,forextester, forexforum.co, nawigator, Indo-investasi, forex.zone, forexsignals, India-forex, forexforum.asis, forexlasers, fxempire,, 55brokers, Reddit, m-forex, earnforex, fxempire, forexbfokerz ....... this is just a few. No trader should ever experience what I went they with this scam artist

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 22, 2019 at 1:40 PM

Dear Oche A.

Firstly, we would like to apologize for not responding earlier on this thread, however, there has been ongoing email exchange between you and BDSwiss’s Funding Team to help you finalize the withdrawal process. Since you have provided us with the screenshot of your personal wallet, your withdrawal request has been processed 7 days ago.

We would like to again point out to our procedures and reassure you that BDSwiss is at no case delaying any withdrawal processing. All withdrawal requests are processed within a few hours of receipt, if not immediately; unless additional documentation is required from the client. We care about the customer and the experience he leaves with.

Please understand that since we have experience with many clients using the exchange wallet to fund their personal trading accounts, we apply measures to protect the customer from losing the funds. Unfortunately, we experienced cases where customers lacked knowledge regarding transactions conducted in cryptocurrency. As you may be aware of already, if we send funds to an exchange wallet, these funds will be lost, and it will be out of BDSwiss or client’s reach to retrieve them back. You have managed to provide us with the screenshot that confirms the ownership of the wallet and upon this, your withdrawal has been processed. The case has been closed and no further issues have been raised afterwards.

If you do require any further information regarding our procedures or this case, we are happy to answer the questions.

All the best,
The BDSwiss team

Dear Oche A.

Firstly, we would like to apologize for not responding earlier on this thread, however, there has been ongoing email exchange between you and BDSwiss’s Funding Team to help you finalize the withdrawal process. Since you have provided us with the screenshot of your personal wallet, your withdrawal request has been processed 7 days ago.

Can you confirm the date and time the funds were actually sent to the client? And which method did you use to send it?

@Oche A Did you receive anything?

Dear Oche A.

We would like to again point out to our procedures and reassure you that BDSwiss is at no case delaying any withdrawal processing. All withdrawal requests are processed within a few hours of receipt, if not immediately; unless additional documentation is required from the client. We care about the customer and the experience he leaves with.

Please understand that since we have experience with many clients using the exchange wallet to fund their personal trading accounts, we apply measures to protect the customer from losing the funds. Unfortunately, we experienced cases where customers lacked knowledge regarding transactions conducted in cryptocurrency. As you may be aware of already, if we send funds to an exchange wallet, these funds will be lost, and it will be out of BDSwiss or client’s reach to retrieve them back. You have managed to provide us with the screenshot that confirms the ownership of the wallet and upon this, your withdrawal has been processed. The case has been closed and no further issues have been raised afterwards.

If you do require any further information regarding our procedures or this case, we are happy to answer the questions.

All the best,
The BDSwiss team
It was sent 7 day's before right?
@Oche A can you confirm the activity, please?

It was sent 7 day's before right?
@Oche A can you confirm the activity, please?
Yes I received it 7 days back after I reset the same details I already sent to them posted here. See @BDSwiss i will spend the next 5 months blogging about your dubious attitude, I promise you , your apologies are stupid. You ignored @FxMaster message because you think FPA can’t do anything, you got it wrong , I have spent the last one month researching about your scam company. I have studied your company, I have open a Facebook group and building it, take my every single word very serious, you crossed the wrongest trader, I will pay for google ads to tell my experience and on every single forum. And if you dare change your company name, I will update it again till you loose every single client.
Where the hell did you get those awards? Who gave them to you ? When ? Where ? All fake , please prove me wrong , I will make sure swiss govt sues you for using its name coz u have no relationship with Swiss,
@BDSwiss take every word of mine very serious, when I was trading on MT3 none of your management knew what forex was.
@BDSwiss did it surprise you that in the last 30days a lot of clients your girls call, turned you down? Hahaha I told them to coz my WhatsApp group is larger than your entire clients, I’ve done 10x more seminars than the entire new years your company have experienced.
@BDSwiss i gave you my words and watch them come to reality. For you to delete sent email messages shows that you company is fraud, scam, thief. How on earth did you do it, fool, I back up everything when dealing with a shady company. You did so thinking I won’t have the btc address I confirmed so that you will tell me that you have sent the money knowing fully clear that I may not have those info , you are a fraud. Then you ignored my mails for days, till I pulled up the entire email chain and posted it before you responded, scammer.
.@BDSwiss you can shove you apology, why did you delete my Facebook comment and block me from asking about my money, unbelievable, it only made me more determined. When @FxMaster asked you about it , you never responded, I already shared that Facebook login with people investigating your activity and posted it here, you think deleting my comments and disabling me from commenting will shut me up , I only created that Facebook to expose you and to be able to share it with investigators.
@BDSwiss let me explain something to you, I recorded every single trade of my mine, I know where you bought all your slippage plugins I’m not new to the game .
@BDSwiss you were fined €150,000 by your regulators, when one of my friends asked you , you lies to him on Facebook and he screenshot the message to me. It’s written clearly here on FPA with an accurate legal link showing that you were fined. And you tried to lie to my friend that it was not a fine but a fee. WTH ? Are u kidding me, you can’t Donald trump FPA coz they keep facts here not friction . The next fine you will go bankrupt get prepared !! Even you change your name it won’t help be rest assured.

Last edited:
Back