Resolved: I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Oche A,

Sorry for the late reply on FPA.

Please note that it is normal for slippage to occur when there is high volatility or low liquidity in the market. Furthermore, please be informed that upon registering for an account, you accepted our Terms and Conditions where it is stated that all orders are executed at the best available market price.

In regards to the BTC value, please be informed that due to BTC price fluctuations the sent amount and the received amount may differ based on the market price. In addition, please also note that our Payments Department asks for a screenshot of the wallet for us to double-check if it’s an exchange or a private wallet, as we need to ensure that the funds are sent back to the client and not to any third party. We are not asking under any circumstances for the private wallet key of our clients, we are only asking for the public wallet key for the above-mentioned reasons.

In this specific case, we have received confirmation from you (based on the screenshots provided, which indicated clearly 10 different exchange addresses) that the deposit was made from an exchange wallet. As we are unable to send the funds back to the exchange wallet, please kindly provide us with the screenshot of your personal wallet showing the wallet holder's name and the wallet address. As you have already informed us (email Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 6:24 PM) you have created a personal wallet with the address 3DSLzcRzLDrAz8gQUHadBnnyjoYEaEW5C4. Please kindly provide the above for the personal wallet address provided in order to proceed.

Please be informed that we are an authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC) under License Number: C116016172. As a regulated financial institution, we are bound to the legal requirements and offering services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via live chat, email or phone from Monday to Friday 24/5.

Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team

IMG-7221.JPG
IMG-7221.JPG
Dear Oche A,

Please note that it is normal for slippage to occur when there is high volatility or low liquidity in the market. Furthermore, please be informed that upon registering for an account, you accepted our Terms and Conditions where it is stated that all orders are executed at the best available market price.

In regards to the BTC value, please be informed that due to BTC price fluctuations the sent amount and the received amount may differ based on the market price. In addition, please also note that our Payments Department asks for a screenshot of the wallet for us to double-check if it’s an exchange or a private wallet, as we need to ensure that the funds are sent back to the client and not to any third party. We are not asking under any circumstances for the private wallet key of our clients, we are only asking for the public wallet key for the above-mentioned reasons.

In this specific case, we have received confirmation from you (based on the screenshots provided, which indicated clearly 10 different exchange addresses) that the deposit was made from an exchange wallet. As we are unable to send the funds back to the exchange wallet, please kindly provide us with the screenshot of your personal wallet showing the wallet holder's name and the wallet address. As you have already informed us (email Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 6:24 PM) you have created a personal wallet with the address 3DSLzcRzLDrAz8gQUHadBnnyjoYEaEW5C4. Please kindly provide the above for the personal wallet address provided in order to proceed.

Please be informed that we are an authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC) under License Number: C116016172. As a regulated financial institution, we are bound to the legal requirements and offering services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via live chat, email or phone from Monday to Friday 24/5.

Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team

Your late response and apology accepted But let me clarify my points,I have my logs of every requested price, executed speed,open order slippage and close order slippage , i accepted your terms and conditions. But not when over 3/4 of my trades have negative slippage. its not normal,it was extreme, i still have accounts with some other brokers reviewed here on FPA. And it wasn't same. All my losses was caused deliberately from your company's dealer Plugins. I'm not the 1st to complain about it, check your reviews here, some traders talked about it but, its there on the 2 review page of yours here on FPA

Regarding BTC, i use BTC with 3 brokers,BTC fluctuations have nothing to do with funding price, Not even when the 1st confirmation arrived in less than 5min. Check your records,I know my sending price and the 1st confirmation price. You company is not being honest, they charge customers on BTC funding mate, its unethical for BTC unding .I have all these information stored in my logs. I've been trading from the days of MT3 as i stated before, I know fxopen when they were originally called fxegypt. I've trade egold and Liberty Reserve

On October 1, 2019 You requested me for a screenshot which shows the wallet address 1JYsYrc72dnN*********ArtRGLagMYfW. Which was my public wallet key, same address where my $3,000 came from. same day October 1, 2019, i confirmed the address or you 1JYsYrc72dnNzrXXXXXyzNArtRGLagMYfW (XXX was used here for privacy)

Later on i sent you another mail.reconfirming with you that the address that i used to send you the funds which is 1JYsYrc72dnNzrXXXXXyzNArtRGLagMYfW and i have also told you i successfully sent 3 transactions to that address today.but no one replied me.
Yes i told you that i created a new address and i posted it like this 3DSLzcRzLDrAz8XXXXXXXnnyjoYEaEW5C4.
Just to let you know Its wrong to post a customers wallet address in full, its not right. The fact that you posted my address here in public, i will not use that wallet address anymore.

Just for the readers. This refund was requested on September 24,2019 in BTC not wire, today is October 5, 2019, So after all i have posted here, with all the screenshots of my private wallet i sent to your refunds department posted on this thread.
Note on September 25, 2019 i sent your refunds dept my private account screenshot and again on October 1, 2019 you requested for another screenshot, same day i replied you with the screenshot today is September 5, 2019. And you are asking me for another account screenshot. After your unsent the entire emails they ever sent me. All emails suddenly disappear, do you know how much this have costed me, for my emails to be ignored for how many days ? Then they block me on Facebook instead of replying me, and sending me my money.

Just for clarification, there is nothing like wallet holder for most crypto wallets, there is no option for holder name on most wallet, its an exchange wallet feature . I deleted the last wallet address i sent you because you posted it here which could compromise its security..

I'm only hear to make peace and call a spade a spade,Your company have cost an unbearable loss This is a better secured public wallet i have added a screenshot of my receiving address,
Please send me my money 3E54Bp2Pfb5FpMDBdCXwuYMNo4pa2FyPqL

IMG-7221.JPG

Make sure you followed it correctly.
As you all know that most wallets do not have a name option eg https://btc.com's wallet doesn't have any name on it.
Now i have publicly posted a my bictoin address and yet they haven't sent me back my funds, they havent replied here.
I funded $3000, they credited $2985, then they slipped my trades systematically taking away another $-621.92, now i have requested for withdrawal of the remaining $2363.19, i posted my experience on their facebook wall, they deleted it , blocked me from their facebook wall and then they deleted all their corresponding emails from my mail box,all the bdswiss emails disappeared.(including account emails which is sent by all brokers stopped) Since 24sep till now, my remaining $2363.19 have not been refunded to me. Bearing in mind that it takes less than 4hrs to receive a bitcoin transfer's 1st confirmation. Today is October 8th, my withdrawal request was made on September 24th.
The damages from this delay is costing me much more

This is a clear evidence of dishonesty. Everyone can see my last messages to BDSWISS, however now they claim i did not respond to their emails.
1. As everyone can read i have replied all their emails with no response from them. Now the are claiming i didn't reply to their email.
2. Now are clearer proof that they deleted all their emails from my mail box by unsending all their email.
The email they have been using to reply me which i posted here was
''funding@bdswiss.com. But today the email they used was
"noreply@bdswiss.com'' (meaning i cant reply to that email address)

They claiming i did not respond to their email is fraud, you can all see the emails i sent them in this post, you can all see that they are the ones that did't reply to my mail.
BELOW WAS THE MAIL I JUST RECEIVED.

FROM
noreply@bdswiss.com<noreply@bdswiss.com
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
To Aduwa Oche<ocheaduwa2019@protonmail.com>

WITHDRAWAL REJECTED
Hello Aduwa,
We regret to inform you that your withdrawal request of USD 2363.19 has been declined.
Withdrawal Type: Bitcoin (BTC)
Your withdrawal request was declined due to the following reason: Failed to respond to our emails
Should you need any assistance or additional information, please contact us via email at funding@bdswiss.com.

Kind Regards,
BDSwiss Support

Below is my response

From OcheAduwa2019@protonmail.com Tuesday, October 8, 2019
To BDSwiss Funding<funding@bdswiss.com>

I have replied their message.
Hello,

I have replied to all your emails and sometimes replying twice without hearing back from you.I have sent you everything you requested for. This is my bitcoin pubic wallet. 3E54Bp2Pfb5FpMDBdCXwuYMNo4pa2FyPqL
wallet address.JPG

Dear Oche A,

Kind regards,
The BDSwiss team
One question, you guys are deleting negative comments at FB?

One question, you guys are deleting negative comments at FB?
Not only deleting my comments as a customer whose funds is still with them, they also blocked me from posting on their wall and asking about my funds.

Back