Resolved - I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Amah collins

Recruit
This broker BDswiss is a scam forex broker. They accept your money and when you try to make a withdrawal they refuse to refund it. Instead they put the blame on their bank.

Rave by Flutter wave takes 3 to 15 days to refund your withdrawal to your bank but this is the 20th business day since I made a withdrawal and yet nothing, I've contacted the support dest and financial desk but the level of incompetence amuses me.

Please I need to bring this to the aware of future traders, this broker is not healthy for you. RUN AWAY FROM THEM, IT'S A SCAM.

wow, my friend also lost with the same company. this is really bad and there should be arrested. how much did you lose?

wow, my friend also lost with the same company. this is really bad and there should be arrested. how much did you lose?
I invested $520 and tried withdrawing to check if 8 made the right decision trading with them and up till this day I've gotten nothing. Today marks the 20th business day and the said its takes a minimum of 3 and maximum of 15 business days, I exercised patience and now they say we have to wait for an ARN from their bank even when my bank hasn't received anything.

I invested $520 and tried withdrawing to check if 8 made the right decision trading with them and up till this day I've gotten nothing. Today marks the 20th business day and the said its takes a minimum of 3 and maximum of 15 business days, I exercised patience and now they say we have to wait for an ARN from their bank even when my bank hasn't received anything.

Can you actually list dates when you first attempted to withdrawal?
And your account #s that you have had an issue with?
And email communication with BDSwiss?

Post a few screenshots (or screen recording video) of all of this.

Also, did you leave a review of your experience yet? Do so now please: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/www.bdswiss.com

In 96 hours from the first post, you will be able to invite the company to this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the mean time, @BDSwiss can we have an update please?

Any one else affected should open up their own scam alert thread. Each trader's issue and evidences needs to be organized into their own thread.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

I made my first withdrawal of $15 on the 8 of November and received the refund on the 15 of the stated Month. I then made a second withdrawal of $80 on the 20 of November and after then, I haven't gotten a refund up till this moment. It was stated on the payment processors email the it takes a maximum of 15 business days but mine has gotten to the 20th business day.

I attached photos of the withdrawal and my conversation with the said broker. I contacted the financial desk and they expect me to wait for the bank and up to this moment I have not gotten a reply from them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191217_175310_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217_175310_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20191217_175302_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217_175302_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20191217_175247_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217_175247_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20191217_175153_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217_175153_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20191217_175317_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217_175317_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20191217_175539_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20191217_175539_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 82
from the look for the screenshot, this looks like a scam and also the same way my friend lost his money. you should make a proper investigation of your case. so many fake companies these days.

from the look for the screenshot, this looks like a scam and also the same way my friend lost his money. you should make a proper investigation of your case. so many fake companies these days.
I am making proper case with the regulators cysec. I just want to have a contact with the company before carrying out the necessary. Heard they paid €150,000 for some sort of violation of law. Already in contact with the regulatory body.

Here's my email REMOVED. Let's wait and see what the company has to say so we have something credible from here too.

FPA Forums Team Note: It is a very bad idea to share your email address in a Scam Alert thread. Publicly posting your email address in a thread like this will get you many offers to help instantly recover your funds. Those offers will be from Recovery Room Scammers. What they really will do is tell lies which result in more money being stolen from scam victims.

It is also a bad idea to share your email with a brand new FPA member. The FPA bans over a dozen Recovery Room Scammers in the forums every week. Wait to get to know anyone new before risking sharing contact info with them.

Back