Resolved - I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BDSWISS

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
@Amah collins Why did you use BDSwiss? What made you choose them specifically?

Here's my email REMOVED. Let's wait and see what the company has to say so we have something credible from here too.

You should instead reach out to senior active members and/or forum moderators with questions you may not want to share publicly.

@Amah collins Why did you use BDSwiss? What made you choose them specifically?

You should instead reach out to senior active members and/or forum moderators with questions you may not want to share publicly.
Good day and thanks.
I used the broker because I was directed by someone I met on Instagram and seen some of his members share stories of how trades went smoothly for them through that broker I guess. I made my first withdrawal of $15 and it didn't take this long from the payment processor so I wonder why this delay now. Are they trying to say it is taking them more than a week to get a reply from their own bank, it kinda sound not right.

Are they trying to say it is taking them more than a week to get a reply from their own bank, it kinda sound not right.

you are correct. I would be curious to see what the NFA would say about them not paying a withdrawal.

That is very bold to be advertising NFA regulation.

you are correct. I would be curious to see what the NFA would say about them not paying a withdrawal.

That is very bold to be advertising NFA regulation.
Thank you soo much for your help.
I just got the refund today after so much heat.
Thanks 4evermaat for your help. I can take this thread down now.

These recovery room scammers are truly the worst. :mad:
Yea that's true. Got some texts from someone just because I put my mail on here.he offered to help but I think he's probably a scam er. Here is his email, beware

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220_063626.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220_063626.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 39
Thank you soo much for your help.
I just got the refund today after so much heat.
Thanks 4evermaat for your help. I can take this thread down now.

Glad to hear it all went well.

Can I confirm the final amount you got paid? Did you actually get it paid to your bank/neteller/etc?

FPA does not take down any scam alert threads. But instead threads are marked as "resolved" @AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team will come along shortly.

If you posted anything to youtube or other areas where you can control the privacy, you may voluntarily remove it from public view at those places.

You should also update your review of the broker here with the final outcome: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/www.bdswiss.com

-------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, for me all this help is done voluntary. But donations are always appreciated and help to offset the time :)

Yea that's true. Got some texts from someone just because I put my mail on here.he offered to help but I think he's probably a scam er. Here is his email, beware

He was very upset with the FPA interfering with him asking for email addresses and even tried to accuse the FPA of being up to something illegal. Go to page 1 of this thread and see how his account is now listed.

Glad to hear it all went well.

Can I confirm the final amount you got paid? Did you actually get it paid to your bank/neteller/etc?

FPA does not take down any scam alert threads. But instead threads are marked as "resolved" @AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team will come along shortly.

If you posted anything to youtube or other areas where you can control the privacy, you may voluntarily remove it from public view at those places.

You should also update your review of the broker here with the final outcome: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/www.bdswiss.com

-------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, for me all this help is done voluntary. But donations are always appreciated and help to offset the time :)
I got refunded the exact money I withdrew and everything is intact. I'll update my reviews in a bit.

Thank you

Back