Resolved - I just got scammed by Zurich Prime

Thuxie

Recruit
Hello

I have been planning to start trading for a while and yesterday I deposited money into the Zurich Prime account but as I was winding up my conversation with the person on the phone I realised that something was off so I googled them, only to find out that they are a scam. I tried to request for a refund (payout) but I am not getting any feedback from that page which just goes back to my balance being $251.70. I have written them an email to request for the refund. My credit card customer care have sent me a form to get the money back but it is not 100% guaranteed that I will get it back.

Thanks for the useful information on your page. I look forward to a fruitful online trading experience.

Regards
Thuxie

Eldon007

Recovery Room Scammer
Good day, i have been scammed by them before, i lost over $5,000 and i never received any profit as promise from the company, that is all in the past now, i located a professional traders who has made me over $25,000 over four weeks now and his withdrawal plans is easy a legit, believe me his strategy is one of the best and has made me and my family very happy, i can introduce this trader to you if you are fully interested in investing with a legit person. kindly get back to me so i tell you more.

Thuxie

Recruit
Hello

Zurich Prime has refunded my money and the matter has been resolved.

Regards
Thuxie

Crazeecat

Recruit
Hello

I have been planning to start trading for a while and yesterday I deposited money into the Zurich Prime account but as I was winding up my conversation with the person on the phone I realised that something was off so I googled them, only to find out that they are a scam. I tried to request for a refund (payout) but I am not getting any feedback from that page which just goes back to my balance being $251.70. I have written them an email to request for the refund. My credit card customer care have sent me a form to get the money back but it is not 100% guaranteed that I will get it back.

Thanks for the useful information on your page. I look forward to a fruitful online trading experience.

Regards
Thuxie
Hello

Regards
Thuxie
I traded with Zurich Prime for a few months and had no problems with any withdrawal in that time.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello

Zurich Prime has refunded my money and the matter has been resolved.

Regards
Thuxie
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?