Resolved - IBCFX.com withdrawal problem :

Guisch

Private
Hello,
I'm trying to withdraw some money on IBCFX.com for beginning of august. I tried many times, each time it is the same answer : refused. It's really difficult to speak to someone in this society. No one at phone, no answer at emails, sometimes there is someone on the Live chat, but they say : we send en email to financial department and you will have an answer. But no answer.
My last withdrawal request is number 612, on my account #19741. I now want to get all my money (what I invested + my profits : 6749$) by wire transfer. I have no open positions, so this request should be accepted. I sent this last request two weeks ago.
Well, is it a fraud ? I would like an answer from an official IBCFX person.
Thanks for helping me !
Pharaoh, what can I do now ?
Guisch

Sounds very similar to my case with 1pipfix. I even send them emails that if they don't reply I will take legal action and yet they still choose to ignore me! What's going on with brokers nowadays

Pharaoh posted in General Forex Talk about going on vacation this week, so he probably won't reply until next week.

Go ahead and email IBCFX with the link to this thread. Ask them to post their side if the story here.

Bonjour, Merci pour vos réponses. AsstModerator, oui j'ai fait cela : après avoir écrit ce message ici hier, j'ai envoyé un email à tous mes contacts chez IBCFX en leur mettant le lien de ce fil. Je les ai aussi menacés de poursuites judiciaires. Miracle, après 2 mois d'attente, ce matin, j'ai reçu une réponse : retrait accepté ! Maintenant j'attends d'avoir l'argent sur mon compte, quand cela sera fait, je serai satisfait, j'écrirais un message ici et l'affaire sera résolue. Eddiger, oui, j'avais déposé mon argent par carte de crédit. Merci à ce site pour son aide ! Guisch

J'ai enfin reçu tout mon argent hier, après 2 mois d'attente !
Mon cas est maintenant résolu, je suis satisfait.
Merci à forexpeacearmy pour leur excellent travail !

Good evening, I'am Luca and i am writing from Italy. Now i have a big issue linked to IBC FX. At the beginning of October 2013, i sent the request of withdraw but, unfortunatelly, It has already passed one month without any withdraw. My account manager are Mr. Angelo Costa and Mr. Alessandro Rocca. Furthemore neither Angelo Costa nor Alessandro Rocca answer at the phone or reply to my e-mails. My withdrawal request is number 684 on my account # 20754. Please can you give me informations about your experience? I am ready to go on and to charge the account managers and the company to the competent authority. Luca

It's best to start your own thread. It's never a good idea to start a new issue in a Resolved thread, since many people will assume that your issue has been resolved.

J'ai enfin reçu tout mon argent hier, après 2 mois d'attente !
Mon cas est maintenant résolu, je suis satisfait.
Merci à forexpeacearmy pour leur excellent travail !

now I hope IBCFX will pay the money they took from client through IHForex

Back