Resolved: ICMarkets does not allow me to withdraw my profits, it is horrible, the worst !!!

e patience? Do you know how many days have passed since? And, may you show your proof of withdrawal drawn from IC Markets? I don't want another introducing broker or affiliates speaking for them. If you can't prove yourself, you're just another puppet.

Get some respect, I have been here far longer than you have. I am not going to prove anything to you or anyone else. You put your issue up here for public viewing and comment, and I am the public.

I don't think I need to say any more......your response tells me everything I need to know.

Get some respect, I have been here far longer than you have. I am not going to prove anything to you or anyone else. You put your issue up here for public viewing and comment, and I am the public.

I don't think I need to say any more......your response tells me everything I need to know.
Respect is earned. Your sayings are all NATO. Where is your merit? Nothing. You said you'd withdrawals amount to 10k+, where is the proof? No merits at all. I can prove my withdrawals with a thread post here, can you? You can't because you are just talking ****. I am not directing any personal attacks to you but I hope you don't start a conversation supporting a broker without any direct backings to support your statement.

Let me turn this right back to you, right to your face. "Your response mirrors everything I need to know" :)

Wise choice. If someone decides to stay with them despite all the case being shown here by all the traders who had suffered the same. I wish them nothing but good luck.
Honestly I am not even sure about Global Prime. I M thinking into trading futures, people on here say it is better regulated. I think it is time for the traders to ddcide wether ic markets is a scam or not. I don' t know how many mors victims and fake reviews they will need before people wake up. I am going to open my thread soon

Respect is earned. Your sayings are all NATO. Where is your merit? Nothing. You said you'd withdrawals amount to 10k+, where is the proof? No merits at all. I can prove my withdrawals with a thread post here, can you? You can't because you are just talking ****. I am not directing any personal attacks to you but I hope you don't start a conversation supporting a broker without any direct backings to support your statement.

Let me turn this right back to you, right to your face. "Your response mirrors everything I need to know" :)

You seem to have missed the point. I don't need to earn your respect. You have come here seeking help with your issue. You do not start off by accusing members here of lying and it is not up to us to prove who we are.

In order to preserve the integrity of this board it is important that there be a balanced point of view and that means sometimes standing up for the broker as well. There is a vast difference between a scam and a broker who may have made a mistake in processing your withdrawal, especially when there is a bank involved.

For the record, I am not an affiliate or anything else for IC Markets......but I do trade with them and I like them. I also trade with Tickmill, FBS, Pepperstone, Exness and a couple of other brokers. Each have their benefits and most have some shortcomings but they are ALL brokers that I trust because they give my money back to me when I ask for it. IC Markets falls into this category and I would trust them with any amount of money which is why I pointed out to you that they are not going to rip you off to the tune of $250.

If you want to solve your issue, you need to tone down the rhetoric and work with the people.....not treat them like idiots. Generally you will get further with some kind words than threats. In my experience, setting up the withdrawal channels can present challenges(sometime including additional verifications) but once they are set up they work quite well.

Hi All,
Finally, today I received my refund of 250 USD through my debit card!!!
The interesting thing here is that it was after I invited ICMARKETS to follow this thread !!

But why did the refund of my funds take 14 days to be credited?
I still contacted the international area of my bank yesterday. and they couldn't track the ARN.
I had previously made withdrawals by credit card and it only took me 3 days to receive my funds. which is how these types of operations should work

The good thing is that ICMARKETS is putting the batteries!

Now it is only necessary that the international wire transfer of 680 usd also my funds be credited to my local bank account.
IC Markets recap, and has made the change to the bank account that was incorrect.
ICMarkest offered me apologies for the inconvenience !!! and he tells me that we would have to wait 5 to 7 business days.
and that the following operations have no problem in withdrawing my remaining funds !!!

I keep you informed as this case evolves.

Regards

You seem to have missed the point. I don't need to earn your respect. You have come here seeking help with your issue. You do not start off by accusing members here of lying and it is not up to us to prove who we are.

In order to preserve the integrity of this board it is important that there be a balanced point of view and that means sometimes standing up for the broker as well. There is a vast difference between a scam and a broker who may have made a mistake in processing your withdrawal, especially when there is a bank involved.

For the record, I am not an affiliate or anything else for IC Markets......but I do trade with them and I like them. I also trade with Tickmill, FBS, Pepperstone, Exness and a couple of other brokers. Each have their benefits and most have some shortcomings but they are ALL brokers that I trust because they give my money back to me when I ask for it. IC Markets falls into this category and I would trust them with any amount of money which is why I pointed out to you that they are not going to rip you off to the tune of $250.

If you want to solve your issue, you need to tone down the rhetoric and work with the people.....not treat them like idiots. Generally you will get further with some kind words than threats. In my experience, setting up the withdrawal channels can present challenges(sometime including additional verifications) but once they are set up they work quite well.
I
Stop gaslighting me, I ain't your puppet. The very first point you made clearly from your original post was "Get some respect". Now, you're contradicting by reinstating comments such as "I don't need to earn your respect". Come on, stop being a joke or a troller on the internet, matey?

Number 2: I didn't accuse you nor put you on a bad spot. See, I love presenting facts, because most can't back it up and then try to run other over through "Gas Lighting". You said you'd withdrawals of over 10k? Where is it? Where is the proof? You can't prove it either? My facts shot you right through your bubble.

Number 3: The integrity of this board is to present a case with evidence. You are now blabbering on and on again in a freaking playground without facts. Do you think people with intellectual skills would actually believe you after seeing what I'd presented here?

Number 4: I didn't set up any threats nor any form of provocation. It was you who started a baseless fact supporting a BROKER without any BACKUP EVIDENCE of your own rhetoric talks? Sounds fair enough?

Number 5: If you don't want me to break your shells further, stop commenting and sulk up your own mistake. No facts, stop turning around, again and again, backing up a broker.

The members here can decide who is gaslighting who. I will let my withdrawal history for July speak for itself.

Attachments

• ICMarket Withdrawals.JPG
    ICMarket Withdrawals.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 180
...ICmarkets supposedly did me the favor of making the international wire transfer manually, without any extra cost according to them, but they returned to make the mistake delivently in not placing the correct bank account. I show the Image (again_wrong.png). They just did it yesterday. so it will surely be rejected !!!
Worst of all, they leave more than 5 businnes days. to finally reject her ..
In this way they are consuming time so that I cannot withdraw my profits.

I also already invited him to follow this thread,!!!

You must now use the thread invite tool here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Follow all the steps to complete the invite and automatically update this thread.

-------
Any broker is a collection of human beings who are susceptible to error. It is possible that something may have gone wrong with your transfer. Be patient and work through the issues with them.

If you think these guys are a scam then there is much schooling ahead for you in this game.

There have been several recent reports of IC market doing some unethical practices. But even if it were the first case, as a regulated financial institution (G20 regulation) with fiduciary responsibilities to their clients, there should not be any of this nonsense.

Instead of IC Markets investing so heavily into fake reviews and forum trolls, why not just honor their client's requests without sticking their foot out to trip up clients (removing stop losses, delaying withdrawals, delaying execution, disconnecting server, et al)?

I've experienced the same too. It's sad to see IC Markets going down the road of being a degenerate scumbag. They could have been the top broker but they chose to ruin their reputation.
I am leaving ic markets to go with global prime (to try them out first).
They are too doggy.
I think people need to vote and decide once for all whethrr they are a scam or not

Please open your own independent scam alert about the company and submit evidence there:

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

Today is the fifth business day. I have not received my funds from the international bank transfer for 680 USD. I'll keep waiting

Back