Resolved: ICMarkets does not allow me to withdraw my profits, it is horrible, the worst !!!

Today is the fifth business day. I have not received my funds from the international bank transfer for 680 USD. I'll keep waiting
While you wait, can you ask the accounts team to prpvide you with bank transfer confirmation? This will be like a receipt that shows the complete swift transfer details when they sent the wire. They should be able to provide it to you within a few hours during Australian biz hours. So send it now and it will be waiting for the morning staff.

Yes Of course,
it is just what I just did, that icmarkets provide me with the proof of payment of the international bank transfer

This is what ICMarkets responded, a clear example of how withdrawals are delayed by them very badly.
And these are not errors, these are tricks to not allow to withdraw my funds:

August 01, 2019 01:31

Dear ,

Thank you for your swift response.
Please be advised that your account number has been changed on your Client Secure Area.
We would from now on proceed with the transfer of funds towards your bank account number for your future withdrawals via International Wire.
We have also sent the re-amendment letter to the bank and they should be able to amend the payment and you should be able to receive your funds accordingly.
Please contact us if you have yet to receive your funds within the following 5-7 business days so that we are able to take measures to ensure the delivery of your funds.
Thank you again for your kind understanding and cooperation.
It has been a pleasure assisting you.
Kind Regards,
|IC Markets

• RFC SAPAugust 01, 2019 10:35
    Kelvin
    Thank you very much!!
    , I am goint to wait, the following 5-7 business days.
    And as soon as the funds are deposited into my local bank account. I tell you
    Best regards

• profile_image_384143467751_286566.png

RFC SAP Yesterday at 11:10
    Hi Kelvin
    Can you provide me with the proof of the international bank transfer made by the national bank of australia?
    Regards
24e43f8c276f450453cb1d5be4900f39

K Yesterday at 23:03
Dear ,

Thank you for your email, I’ve attempted to give you a call but I was unable to reach you.
Unfortunately, as your payment has been amended the banks were unable to provide you with the amended copy of the acknowledgement receipt.
As previously mentioned, the amendment was made on the 1st of August and I have provided you a copy of the amendment.
We have been following up with the bank daily and they have just confirmed with me that they have sent out your payment yesterday.
They have affirmed to me the payment should reflect in your bank account by the mid next week.

We sincerely apologies for the delay and confusion. I completely understand your frustration and as you are a valued client, we will waive all bank fees in relation to the wire transaction.
Please be assured that we have treated your case at the highest priority and will be following up with the bank closely.
If you would like to discuss further, I’ll be more than happy to give you a call.
Thank you for your continuous cooperation and patience in this matter.
Kind Regards,
|IC Markets

Delayedagain.png

Because if from the first day of August such a letter was sent, the bank just yesterday process, the transfer, many tricks, do not believe it?

Hi Bootstrap
Sorry to see your struggle with icMarkets
That's so weird because it's not even a big amount if I may say
I moved to a different brokers because three times they brought my balance to almost zero by increasing the spread during normal market, no news etc.
Can you imagine , they took 4000£, 27000£ etc in a matter of a few secondes minutes, creating prices that didn't even exist...
Sorry I don't mean to derail your thread, you have all my support.
I wish we could all vote and decide once for all whether they are legit or scammers.

@Bootstrap, did they provide you with NAB wire transfer confirmation? They should have given it to you already. But not later than Monday end of Au business day.

....Can you imagine , they took 4000£, 27000£ etc in a matter of a few secondes minutes, creating prices that didn't even exist...
Sorry I don't mean to derail your thread, you have all my support.
I wish we could all vote and decide once for all whether they are legit or scammers.

Can you please open an independent scam alert thread and submit your evidence there?

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

I think ICMarkets scammed me with a withdrawal of 250 USD via Debit Card!!
ICmarkets dont me make withdrawals, Horrible.!! rigged delays for my withdrawals,IS a real refusal to send my Profits to my local bank.

At the beginning when I started three years ago with a small investment of 700usd ... everything was
wonderful, of course I did not generate profits, pure losses, the support was formidable, I became a
profitable trader and generated 2300 usd of profits, I decided to withdraw my profits, and the real hell
begins !!!!!!
ICmarkets does not let you withdraw your profits !!! and the support is really very bad, they don't solve
anything, the account team. DO NOT resolve cases, they make excuses, they turn things around! When you have to update your bank details, your application does not work. I have more than 10days and I have not been able to update a simple field in the client area. I made a withdrawal for 250 USD, and I never got in my debit card, I Contact support asking for the ARN, they took 7 days to provide it to me, then I contacted my local bank to provide them with the ARN. After two days my local bank says that it cannot trace with that ARN, since it does not exist. IF Icmarkets is a serious broker you must prove it with facts !!! and don't turn around every problem that comes your way. Everything indicates that ICMarkets at the lightest mistake you make. they will look for a way not to return your profits.
!!! my request are 605052, truly unacceptable.

What is happening ICMarkets, please more seriousness and honesty. It's your strategy so that I can't withdraw
my earnings, isn't it?

well this is the History of request #605052 :
Look at the atached file(request_605052_history.png)

in the file (failed_withdrawal attemps.png) show all withdrawals, withdrawal by debit card was supposedly approved, but it has not arrived in my bank account

I have tried to make the withdrawals through international wire transfer, but ICMARKETS does not let me, it makes excuses to withdraw them. Since it has not allowed me to update my bank details information
View attachment 43497 View attachment 43498 View attachment 43499
View attachment 43497 View attachment 43498 View attachment 43499 View attachment 43497 View attachment 43498 View attachment 43499 My bank details were already correct, however they updated them with erroneous information. I only asked them to update the field of additional details.
ICMARKETS take it as a game, very good strategy so that I can not withdraw my profits

look at file(bank_detail_semigood.png)

Regards
Hola. Veo que estás en México así que me imagino que puedes contestarme en español. ¿Pudiste solucionar el problema? ¿Se acreditó tu dinero?

Hola. Veo que estás en México así que me imagino que puedes contestarme en español. ¿Pudiste solucionar el problema? ¿Se acreditó tu dinero?

Martin.
Por el momento ICmarkets me permitio hacer retiro mediante Skrill. NO por trasferencia bancaria Internacional. en los siguientes dias voy a intentar hacer mas retiros mediante skrill, y ver como se comporta ICMarkets.

saludos

Back