RESOLVED - ICMarkets increase spread as much as they want to stop out your positions

ICMarkets refuses to respond my concerns, they are staying away from my concerns, as you can see from their response. I provided lots of information here. I provided screenshots of showing how you manipulate the pricing and stealing clients money. Why dont you respond any of those concerns? Why dont you show customers that you care about customer concerns, as you said "client satisfaction is of paramount importance" ?

How are you going to explain that when USDTRY dropped to 5.9211 on Aug 2018 (this can be verified from all sources), your spread increased to 9600 (meaning your bid price was 6.40xx and your ask price was 5.44xx) and you stopped out my positions exactly at 5.44xx ? I AM WONDERING YOUR RESPONSE. LET CLIENTS HEAR YOUR RESPONSE HERE! Ohh by the way, I have to mention, all other brokers in the industry had 200 to 600 pips spread max at the time you increased spread to 9600. You are receiving pricing from most common LPs, meaning all brokers gets pricing from same pool right? When all the conditions were same for all brokers, what made you to increase spread to 24 times larger than all other brokers? Will you explain ?

Guys, I know this spike at USDTRY on Aug. It was enourmous. I have not seen anything like that. I checked chart histories of many brookers. There is not anything like that neither at IC Markets nor at other brokers history. This spike was at least 10 times bigger than the biggest spike ever. You can check it yourself. I spend lots of time searching brookers. IC Markets was the first choice for me till I saw that spike. It was definitely a deal breaker. I asked about this spike to IC Market, I did not get any satisfactory answer. This is something IC Markets has to explain to us to protect its reputation...

Hello there

ICMarkets compensated me, so my case is resolved.

Thank you very much for giving opportunity to me to bring the case to community and share experiences.

I would like to stay a member here and help others sharing my experiences I had with my case.

Best regards

Back