Resolved: Icmarkets refund issue

Since last year I've been trying to refund my credit card. They tried, even sent a receipt showing this, after couple days of several emails they finally saw a problem with Worldpay and suggested other way to withdraw. This year i tried to withdraw to my Bank account, they refused, i showed the ticket number where was explaining all the problem i had with Worldpay, and they forced to withdraw to the same way to same credit card. I thought they've fixed the problem, they sent receipts again, and i still not receiving my refund!!! Months have passed, I'm having to pay high interest rate out of my pocket, and i see no solution than talk to their regulator and sue this broker. I have all proofs, including a call recording of my bank account department explaining that Worldpay isn't completing the transactions. I've sent everything to icmarkets account department, and they're not doing anything. Asked many times priority on their chat support, and still not receiving solutions of their account department.

Ticket number: #1312703
More than 30k/usd is stuck with them.

Sir, good day to you ! But not for good day us,

We contacted you December for issue, regarding withdrawal, since they are not respond and not , hence I contacted you to resolve the issue but since then not.posted yet, everyday we contact but you said published on January but still post,please post for our courtesy, it's our humble request, and thier support team and finance department,
Please help to recover our fund.

Since last year I've been trying to refund my credit card. They tried, even sent a receipt showing this, after couple days of several emails they finally saw a problem with Worldpay and suggested other way to withdraw. This year i tried to withdraw to my Bank account, they refused, i showed the ticket number where was explaining all the problem i had with Worldpay, and they forced to withdraw to the same way to same credit card. I thought they've fixed the problem, they sent receipts again, and i still not receiving my refund!!! Months have passed, I'm having to pay high interest rate out of my pocket, and i see no solution than talk to their regulator and sue this broker. I have all proofs, including a call recording of my bank account department explaining that Worldpay isn't completing the transactions. I've sent everything to icmarkets account department, and they're not doing anything. Asked many times priority on their chat support, and still not receiving solutions of their account department.

Ticket number: #1312703
More than 30k/usd is stuck with them.
Can you please share any of the emails you have received about this issue from them?

Sir, good day to you ! But not for good day us,

We contacted you December for issue, regarding withdrawal, since they are not respond and not , hence I contacted you to resolve the issue but since then not.posted yet, everyday we contact but you said published on January but still post,please post for our courtesy, it's our humble request, and thier support team and finance department,
Please help to recover our fund.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Can you please share any of the emails you have received about this issue from them?
"
Dear Ytalo,

Thank you for your email.

In regards to your withdraws as per our records they have been successfully completed.

You may find screen shots attached to this email regarding the matter.

As for your withdrawal request to your TransferWise bank account, it will be processed tomorrow as you have placed your withdraw request after 12:00 Australia time.

If you have any further requests or assistance feel free to contact us at any time.
Kind Regards,
Victor Marchi Mekary I Accounts team | IC Markets"

That was their last answer Feb 23, 2021.

Then i sent:

"These screen doesn't mean that i have received the refund. I have the same kind of screenshot of last year when i tried to refund to the same credit card, as well the email later of your department explaining that Worldpay couldn't finalize the refund, and suggesting other ways to withdraw (as I've told you several times in this ticket). I'm attaching here an audio of my conversation with the bank of america department saying the same. Bank of america received the pending transaction, and still waiting for the merchant finalize the process. It's attached below. Put the audio at 16:00 where i started to record the part where they explain exactly what I'm saying here. Please, help me."

I'm attaching the audio of my conversation with my bank account department explaining that they still waiting for Worldpay to end to process the refunds.

Attachments

• phone_20210223-111604__18007329194.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
The same problem i was having last year before icmarkets keep forcing Worldpay to refund to my credit card attached below on ticket number: #1130350 when they found that Worldpay isn't capable to refund to my credit card at all. The same issue I'm still having today and icmarkets is ignoring or the account department guy who's taking care of my case isn't paying attention at all. Just delaying more and more all this time. This is unbelievable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-094410_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225-094410_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 6
The same problem i was having last year before icmarkets keep forcing Worldpay to refund to my credit card attached below on ticket number: #1130350 when they found that Worldpay isn't capable to refund to my credit card at all. The same issue I'm still having today and icmarkets is ignoring or the account department guy who's taking care of my case isn't paying attention at all. Just delaying more and more all this time. This is unbelievable.
They have live chat, you need to contact there for an instant answer.

They funded my account again. Looks like that now they saw that Worldpay isn't capable to refund my credit card. I'm gonna try to withdraw to my bank account and see if they'll finally allow me to do so.

I made a test to withdraw $100 to my Bank account. It worked fine and I've received within 24h in my bank account. Then i tried to withdraw a high amount of 12k usd, 1 week passed and i didn't receive this amount. Wtf?? Is this normal? I mean, the logic is to receive within the average time frame, since the bank is the same and the process too. Is icmarkets delaying the process even after marking the withdraw as completed? I'm worried to work with icmarkets when it comes with high amounts deposited. I'll wait those 14 business days and see if I'll receive my money back once for all or not. Stay tuned. I'll be back soon to keep y'all updated.

Thank you.

Back