Resolved: Icmarkets refund issue

I made a test to withdraw $100 to my Bank account. It worked fine and I've received within 24h in my bank account. Then i tried to withdraw a high amount of 12k usd, 1 week passed and i didn't receive this amount. Wtf?? Is this normal? I mean, the logic is to receive within the average time frame, since the bank is the same and the process too. Is icmarkets delaying the process even after marking the withdraw as completed? I'm worried to work with icmarkets when it comes with high amounts deposited. I'll wait those 14 business days and see if I'll receive my money back once for all or not. Stay tuned. I'll be back soon to keep y'all updated.

Thank you.
You should be worried because you are dealing with a bucketshop broker who don't like clients withdrawing money from their accounts. This scumbag operates on a Hotel California concept...i.e. you may deposit anytime you want, but your funds can never leave.
As soon as you request withdrawal for a large amount of money, I-See-Bucketshop will initiate their scam by manipulating client's trading platform with false spikes, reducing leverage, etc which are very difficult to prove.

Invite the scumbag broker here to the FPA and, hopefully, with threats of more bad reviews, they might release your funds and, in which case, you are strongly advised to take out all your money and go with much better & trustworthy broker.

I made a test to withdraw $100 to my Bank account. It worked fine and I've received within 24h in my bank account. Then i tried to withdraw a high amount of 12k usd, 1 week passed and i didn't receive this amount. Wtf?? Is this normal? I mean, the logic is to receive within the average time frame, since the bank is the same and the process too. Is icmarkets delaying the process even after marking the withdraw as completed? I'm worried to work with icmarkets when it comes with high amounts deposited. I'll wait those 14 business days and see if I'll receive my money back once for all or not. Stay tuned. I'll be back soon to keep y'all updated.

Thank you.
Keep us updated, again and I`ll suggest you to contact them for an instant answer on this.

Everything now's ok. They refunded everything to my Bank account and then I funded a trade account in another broker since icmarkets slippage increased dramatically after their migration to seychelles.

Please, close the case or better delete this topic.

Thank you.

Everything now's ok. They refunded everything to my Bank account and then I funded a trade account in another broker since icmarkets slippage increased dramatically after their migration to seychelles.

Please, close the case or better delete this topic.

Thank you.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back