Resolved: ICMarkets withholding withdrawal of funds

Attachments

• ICM5.JPG
    ICM5.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 126
What I don't understand about these Brokers is that when I deposit a large amount from my card directly into my trading account all is fine and well(no Netteller or Skrill involved) but the moment I want to withdraw then these 3rd parties have to be involved...WHY????

What I don't understand about these Brokers is that when I deposit a large amount from my card directly into my trading account all is fine and well(no Netteller or Skrill involved) but the moment I want to withdraw then these 3rd parties have to be involved...WHY????
Because every broker like to have more and more money and they don't like when some one go out with colossal amounts :p

Just to be clear, which third parties are getting involved in your card withdrawals?

Finally good news, I’ve received my funds. Sorry for my late reply, had issues with my car and it kept me busy. The issue is now resolved.

Back