Resolved - IHforex Scam

AngelTR

Recruit
Resolved - iHForex

Un gerente de IHforex se puso en contacto con migo.
IHforex ha solucionado el problema.
Ellos han pagado todo lo que me debian.
Gracias por todo.
Gracias a ForexPeacearmy.
:):):)

A IHforex manager got in touch with me.
IHforex has solved the problem.
They have paid all you owed ​​me.
Thanks for everything.
Thanks to ForexPeacearmy.

Last edited:
Hi Angel ,

I have entered to your account and i see that there was a transfer to your account for the amount of 9452 USD on the 21 Dec 2011 Bank Transfer.

If i understand you correct this is the amount that didn't arrive or are you talking about a deferent amount ?

I see that it's have been accepted i will check again with our bank and talk with Our Es desk to see what want wrong in your case as well as talk with the people that handled your account

Our Spanish desk will call you today!

Best Regards
John Smith
Customer Relations

No, reply from angel its mean issue has been resolve.

This is a forum, not a live chat room. Declaring a case successfully resolved when the person hasn't responded within a few hours makes no sense at all.

John Smith, can you send a TT copy to Angel? That will make it much easier for his bank to check on the situation.

I'd like to remind IHForex that it's not a good sign that we're seeing more and more post regarding them. Apparently they have a miscommunication problem which I have experienced first hand. It's not enough that their chat service would answer each customer's question by "account manager will contact you" unless they really will.

This is a forum, not a live chat room. Declaring a case successfully resolved when the person hasn't responded within a few hours makes no sense at all.

Finally My message made this issue closed as AngelTR replied that
Problem resolved.
Thank you By the payment.
A greeting.

FPA is powerful indeed.

and it's really necessary to change the status when problem solved.

yideng, Yes Man I am agree with you that's why people came here with their problem,,, They believe that they will get satisfied solution from FPA.

Back