Resolved - Ikon FX - SCAM (withdrawal problems)

Mike$

Private
Ikon FX - SCAM! I can not get back $15000 from my account almost 3 weeks!!! Ikon FX ignoring my emails and chat support saying "we can not help you, we have no any information from financial department and so on." WATCH OUT THIS SCAM!

Re: Fx Scam

Sorry, is it that you want to withdraw and you are been refused withdrawal or had some problems with your brokers and decided to close your account with them and you are been refused?

I made some profit and 1st withdrawal $10000 was not easy (about 2 weeks), 2nd withdrawal is not still processed (more than 3 weeks already).

Chat with the support: (Google translate from Russian):

Chat Transcript
Visitor: Guest
Operator: Customer Support
Company: ikongroup
Started: 29 Jul 2011 17:37:30
Finished: 29 Jul 2011 17:56:00

Support:
Hello, Welcome to Ikon Group. This is our center of 24-hour customer support. How can we help you? Thank you.
Guest:
Good day! 11**70 account - that the withdrawal - a week has passed already?
Support:
Good day! your application is processed
Guest:
when it is processed?
Guest:
Ikon Group Company will return the money within 48 hours of receipt of properly completed application from you.
Guest:
I look forward to a week, you just tell how much to wait?
Support:
Yes, we understand the finance department processes your application

Chat Transcript
Started: 3 Aug 2011 16:39:03
Finished: 3 Aug 2011 17:11:30

Support:
Hello, Welcome to Ikon Group. This is our center of 24-hour customer support. How can we help you? Thank you.
Guest:
Good day!
Guest:
Account 11**70 - application for withdrawal is processed almost 2 weeks - you kidding me?
Support:
Name Your name please
Guest:
M*** S***
Support:
please wait, now check
Support:
within 48 hours you will receive notification on the status of an application for withdrawal
Guest:
and what was the problem?
Support:
Unfortunately, we do not have this information
Guest:
within 48 hours of payment or simply send a warning then?
Support:
This question is not in our control
Guest:
Well at least you found out that the application was received? I received a letter of receipt of my application on the day of departure 22/07/2011, 03/08/2011 today that I do, where to complain?
Guest:
My letters to csi@ikonfx.com of 7.31 and 1.8 were simply ignored
Support:
Yes, the application received. Claimants not need, you will receive notification within 48 hours

Chat Transcript
Started: 8 Aug 2011 14:49:57
Finished: 8 Aug 2011 15:05:00

Support:
Guest:
Good day!
Guest:
M*** S*** 11**70 - All promises and terms of long gone - what next will come up with?
Support:
Hello
Guest:
Third week of pull with the payment - I have had to endure the fact of non-payment on all rating sites
Guest:
Wednesday you promised an answer within 48 hours - today is Monday
Guest:
please pass in Fin. department that my patience has ended
Support:
Unfortunately, this issue is not in our control, you can send email to our description of the problem and we will give the financial department
Guest:
What are you laughing at? a description of the problem - check the date of my withdrawal request - that you still have to
Support:
Unfortunately, while we can not help you. Once again, we will contact our finance department.

Later I tried English support:

Chat Transcript
Operator: Customer Service
Started: 11 Aug 2011 19:43:18
Finished: 11 Aug 2011 19:53:36

Welcome Guest! Your request has been directed to the English department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Customer Service. Currently in room: Customer Service.

Customer Service:
Hello, welcome to our Ikon Group website, this is our 24 hours customer service centre. Can we help you in any way? Thank you!
Guest:
11**70 M*** S*** - Are there any news upon my withdrawal?
Customer Service:
unfortunately,still no update
Guest:
maybe you could send a part of sum - 5000 ?
Customer Service:
sir, we are not withdrawing partly

So if you have an account with Ikon and you can make a profit - you may not get it back! :mad:

You can find a list of regulators that different parts of the Ikon group are registered with here:

Regulatory Status

Go ahead and start contacting those.

You may also want to ask your bank and the local police for advice on how to file an international financial fraud complaint in your country.

No answer from NZ support, but today I got the email from ikonfx (thanks to FPA for help)
I sent all the documents to Angela from Ikon FX to review the issue, waiting for response

Still have no answer from ikonfx and now chat support ignoring me also!!!
Over a month IKON FX does not get back $15000 from my account!!!
I understand when a broker in some cases may delete some trades opened on news time or scalping or arbitrage but this is something new - just ignoring!
Ikon, if there any problem is my trading style - tell me about it and do something!!!

watching closely

I am going to be watching closely as I have an acct with them & before I do much trading with them, I want them to be trustworthy that they will not treat their traders badly!

I'm very disappointed that Ikon answered and then went silent. If they don't respond soon, I'm moving your Traders Court case to the Open Cases folder.

Back