Resolved - Indestructible Trend Winner (Austin Winston)

psycheny

Recruit
I am filing this claim due to the fact that the software (Indestructable Trend Winner), that I purchased from Austin Winston ,performance proved less credible than as advertised. It delivered poor entry signals that ended up proving to be losing trades and creating multiple losses vs the sparse winning trades I experienced. I purchased the software under the assurance that if for any reason I was unhappy with it I had a 60 day guarantee for a refund. I have contacted Mr. Winston requesting my refund, but recieved no reply. I have sent two other emails informing him of my request for refund, to this day I have had no contact from him. I informed him that I would be filing a claim against him in a well respected public forum, that if his reputation was only worth $85.00 to him then I would be doing a service to my fellow traders warning of this fraud.

Last edited:
Looks like the payments processor is RegNow. Go directly to the regnow website and file a complaint there.

Update: As of June 5, 2012 I recieved my refund from Mr. Austin . I retract previous statement about any doubt honoring his refund obligation to his customers. Thank you Pharaoh for your input also.

Back