Resolved - Investtechfx - UNFAIR, UNFAIR, UNFAIR.

Fabiano

Recruit
I'm trying to get money from Investtechfx since Jan 9th 2011. My account was committed until Dec 2010. I sent them an email in Jan 2011 (commitment ended) they asked me to call their manager Mr. A... after call him, he told me my account was committed again until Dec 2011 because I did not ask to end the commitment before Dec 2010!!! I said WHAT??? Their web site have a disclaimer saying 12 months of commitment and now that guy said, sorry is 24 months. UNFAIR, UNFAIR, UNFAIR.
I'm fighting with them now trough e-mails to get my money without any luck until now.

I'm trying to get money from Investtechfx since Jan 9th 2011. My account was committed until Dec 2010. I sent them an email in Jan 2011 (commitment ended) they asked me to call their manager Mr. A... after call him, he told me my account was committed again until Dec 2011 because I did not ask to end the commitment before Dec 2010!!! I said WHAT??? Their web site have a disclaimer saying 12 months of commitment and now that guy said, sorry is 24 months. UNFAIR, UNFAIR, UNFAIR.
I'm fighting with them now trough e-mails to get my money without any luck until now.

Don't worry. They will have their day in court....literally!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-articles/13565-cftc-sues-14-forex-companies.html

I'm in a similar situation.
My commitment ended 31. dec. 2010. They promised me they will send my money in the begining of the new year. Of course they didn't. Whats more they doesn't answer my emails in the new year.
They are swindlers, believe me!

I don't think they will pay money after the committment period expires. This is just a way to buy more time before they disappear.
So after one year and a phone call you are committed for another year. This is the worst scam I have ever heard of.

They have a commitment clause? What does it say? You can't withdraw any funds for a year after opening the account?

Back